Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] GFE 1HR with FaziahPakistani  (Read 1659 times)

XXMM

:coolgirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm new to this whole punter business and actually only just saw the negative reviews posted about Faziah however my experience was a little different so I thought id do the girl some justice.

1hr - Nice Clean Incall (ne1 City centre)

Faziah greeted me at the door of her hotel, in a sexy black pant tight dress(as requested) Lovely smile, Big juicy lips and a lovely petite body. I was offered a shower and a glass of water on arrival.

so I took the shower and then continued to lie on the bed, faziah undressed me and started with a nice sensual massage with some hot body oil. Then was turned over, a few light kisses over the body and lips and onto some nice sloppy oral (10/10 BJ SKILLS)  :D :D :D

Was then followed by 69, reverse cowgirl and doggy. (9/10)

I Was allowed to finish 3 times during the meet, but 2 was enough for me. I would say faziah is very enthusiastic and gets into the job!

Hidden Image/Members Only

LICKER99

Hot body oil for massage on a hotel bed????.....  at least make it fucking believable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Looks like this was her previous account:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112731.0

Thanks Admin. Cheating Cunt has been caught again. Haha.

midlandz_boy88

She looks like the high class filth girl, who was a scammer and has 12 pages of post. Her face u can see in 2nd pic

Ming

They never seem to learn that the vigilance on UKP is constant, fake reviews, touting, white knighting etc etc, will always get caught.

Ming  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She looks like the high class filth girl, who was a scammer and has 12 pages of post. Her face u can see in 2nd pic

We know who she is, her pimp, her family etc and will be keeping a watchful eye with every intention of putting her out of this scamming businesss.

Full thread is in the East Mids section, where members on here have outed her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177584.0

James999

She must be pretty shit if she has to resort to this type of shit  :thumbsdown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She must be pretty shit if she has to resort to this type of shit  :thumbsdown:

Their previous profile has been deleted. Their Scamming income has dried up... and they are desperately raisng cash for the next lease payment of the 17 plate Range Rover  :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

Brilliant this thick bitch seems to hit a dead end every time  :D
She must have actually thought that review would be accepted by everybody without questioning why someone with no post history would be believed, what a fucking moron  :dash: 
The best part is she claims to be degree educated  :sarcastic:

Offline arrow0404

Hot body oil for massage on a hotel bed????.....  at least make it fucking believable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I was thinking..

Also
'Faziah greeted me at the door of her hotel, in a sexy black pant tight dress(as requested)''

-What the hell is a pant tight dress??. that's girl talk!

Online NervousJ

I’m not sure which one is as thick as fuck.

Oh hang on, that’ll be both of them. Ffs what s pair of clowns. :dash:

Offline Kingy28

The thick fucker does a fake review for a meet in ne1  (Newcastle upon Tyne) & then puts it in the West Midlands section.
She's only camming cos I bet she's shitting herself that the next punter through the door will be one with not pussy but revenge on the menu. She won't shake off the detectives on ukp either.
I also very much doubt that she's in Newcastle  (or Manchester earlier this week, or wherever she'll claim to be next week).
She'll be reading all of these ukp threads. Oooops :wackogirl: