Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisbon report  (Read 2233 times)

Offline scottyboy2010

Just visited Michelle e Assistentes in Lisbon:
External Link/Members Only
Address: Av Migual Bombarda 1, 3rd Floor

Having looked on ISG, I wasn't sure what to expect, as there were no field reports of this place. I called ahead, and in broken English the receptionist told me that it was €60 for 30 minutes, €100 for an hour. She also said there were 19 girls working there that day.... I have to admit I was a bit cautious approaching the place...

I really didn't need to worry. I pressed the buzzer at the door and was let in, made my way up to the 3rd floor, and pressed the doorbell there. The door on the right as you come out of the lift is the one to use, although it seems that they have the whole floor of this building to themselves.

Once I was let in by the receptionist, I was shown to a waiting room, where all of the available girls then paraded through one-by-one. It was very much like a Dutch prive huis in that respect. The quality of girls was good, with about 12 presented to me, covering everything from young and petite to very sexy MILF types.

I got a bit confused with names, and chose my second pick by accident, Patricia. I'll never remember the name of my first pick, and I don't care, as Patricia was the best punt I've had in at least a year. No DFK, which would normally be a mark-down, but her enthusiasm and effort in everything else more than compensated. An absolute gem, and it was the straight €100 promised on the phone for the hour.

I definitely recommend this establishment, and will return on my next trip.