Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review of my visit to FKK Sharks, Darmstadt  (Read 10823 times)

Offline nugget4eva

« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 05:51:34 pm by nugget4eva »

Offline Eeyore

Not once have I been asked to pay extra for additional positions.

Offline nugget4eva

Not once have I been asked to pay extra for additional positions.

When were you there last? I'll definitely ask the girl before agreeing to go with her. If they're really doing this now I'll just have a couple of beers and enjoy the view, then leave and never come back.

Offline JohnWaynes

Visited here with mates in November.  My first FKK experience.  Very impressed.  We went Sunday afternoon and stayed till around 7pm.  Entry is slightly cheaper on Sunday.  Arrived in time for lunch and then had dinner later on, with plenty of cokes in between - all included.  Lots of sauna sessions.  On to the detail - I would estimate there were at least 60 girls there, and to my surprise I would say there were fewer men.  There's a couple of old dogs, and one that was very pushy, but the vast majority I would score 7-10.  Most are not pushy, leaving you to hunt and go up to those you're interested in.  We had a great time eating, drinking, watching the football, sauna and mainly checking out the ladies.  I only went with one girl - a black girl.  There were only 2 black girls there at the time, and I forget her name.  She was super athletic and very pretty.  Chatted for 10 mins and agreed everything.  1 hour, 2 cumshots, facial, swallow.  I gave her E200.  She did everything I asked and was great to chat to.  Highly recommend this place!

Offline Malvolio

I got pestered by an old Italian WG the first time I went there - suspect that's the same one who was pushy with you.  Fortunately she's ignored me since then.

Offline nugget4eva

I was there today and not much has changed since my last visit one year ago. Went with two girls, the first was a Bulgarian who was naughty as fuck out in the club but a disappointment in the room (my experience is that’s often the case), the second was a more modest Romanian called Rebecca who absolutely made up for the disappointment of the first girl. Both wanted 100 euros for 30 mins with OWO, although I doubt I got 15 mins from girl #1. Neither asked for extra to change positions, so I don’t think that’s a thing here, thankfully.

One minor thing I noticed is that quite a few girls were wearing towels around their lower half, which is not a particularly sexy look and takes some of the fun away from the ‚recovery‘ periods in between sessions.

Offline sgc

Fkk Sharks is quality.. my extended review coming soon but its a relaxed non pushy place. German punters very much mind their own business. Highlight was a young Romanian blonde for 1 hour for 150 euro with dfk and owo. Will post properly with details later.

Offline Eeyore

When were you there last? I'll definitely ask the girl before agreeing to go with her. If they're really doing this now I'll just have a couple of beers and enjoy the view, then leave and never come back.

I was there earlier this month & last month.