Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warsaw erodate  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Californian

I’m headed to Warsaw soon and been having some fun chatting girls up on erodate (which appears to be the local version of SA). Anyone have experience with the site? It seems more legit and less likely to garner a B&S than odloty or roskla.

Offline Californian

So a short review of my time there. Met a girl on erodate and she was up for it and pretty full on. Few hours together. Sent real pictures and we had a great time with full on fucking massage and shower together. The highlight of the trip was a really busty Russian I met on SA. She was shy at first, but once we started kissing and getting into the action she said, “Fuck me in the ass”. I have never met a more enthusiastic girl for anal. She tasted great and as rose me like a champ. While she was on top with anal I had my thumb in her pussy and she was getting off hard. Probably one of my top 5s ever. Would definitely see her again.

Offline cotton

Can you clarify if your talking about dating or punting.
Did you pay these girls , are they hookers.

Offline Californian

This was in exchange for money. About 150£ for 4 hours with the lady from erodate (it’s like the Polish SA) and 250£ for the girl from SA for the same amount of time.

Offline vlad.tech

This was in exchange for money. About 150£ for 4 hours with the lady from erodate (it’s like the Polish SA) and 250£ for the girl from SA for the same amount of time.

Are all the girls on the site real? you have to pay in order to exchange messages so I wonder how many profiles are worth it

Offline Californian

All? Probably not, but it didn’t take long to find a real girl.