Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barcelona FEP fiestal liberal sex party - great VFM  (Read 2562 times)

Offline thebadooboy

I admit it. I am a cheapskate always on the lurk for a good deal. FPP (External Link/Members Only) hits all the right notes for me. YMMV though. Place was easy to find (next to condis go down ramp then look on your right). Rung doorbell and Jon - your goto guy - opened the door. The place is reasonably big and well heated.

Amenities are basic but I didn't come here to watch some footie. Paid 60 euros for one hour (100 for 2) when I dropped there at 7.30pm. They also a special deal (60e from 9 to 11pm). There was only one customer for six girls. I was the second one. Went up, the remaining girls kissed me on the cheeks (never happened to me before) after presenting themselves. I had eyes only for Sara, a 20-year old Spanish girl, a cut above the others. Milky skin, short hair, glasses that made her look like that school teacher you wanted to bang, a cute face and a fit body. I wanted to sample the other girls as well (including a towering 6ft-plus ice queen) but ended up spending the whole hour and a bit more with Sara.

To say that this girl is enthused about her job would be an understatement. I always treat my sex partner with respect and affection and she reciprocated. I had more than a few drinks the night before and the effect on little charlie was noticeable. Flaccid as a jelly. Sara tried her best and still managed to get two ejaculations out of me but no erection. Her mouth worked wonders and that was done without condoms. We tried 69 plus a lot of kissing (she has piercing in the mouth and her clit) and cuddling and massaging (hers is shit but who cares!). She has been doing that work for just a few months - so still "green" - and for a few moments during our interaction, I thought of pretty woman, the movie.

Sara was the highlight of the venue. Said venue is like a warehouse that has been hastily converted into a sex house. Thin curtains divide the available space with few pieces of furniture spread around, the beds are bedsheet-free but covered with a mattress protector that wouldn't stay still. The whole place is dimly lit which makes it difficult to see all the surroundings in details. Having been to quite a few sex parties (Pams and Airport Girls), I have to say that, at least in my experience, this is by far the best one I've experienced.

I'd give Sara a 10/10 - I would marry her. Well maybe not. But she had that innocence and drive that literally would get me to bang her every single day if I was there.
The venue gets a 4/10 - Bit meh but low rent costs are passed to the customer.
The location scores a 6/10 - far from central bcn but not too far from the tube stations (yellow line and green line).
Communication gets a 6/10 - jon speaks English - but not the girls - and the website is badly laid out.
VFM - 7.5/10 - would definitely go back if I could. Just for Sara (and maybe for others).
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:51:50 am by thebadooboy »

Offline regwin21

I'm intrigued by this as I'll be in Barcelona next month. Had a look on Google Streetside and I can see that the entrance is not inviting! However is it more like a sex party than going to a brothel? If there are a few people there would the action be in the same area. Also I see there is some kind of jacuzzi in the photos? I like to party...

Online Steve2

There was another review about the same place a while back which was positive

Offline thebadooboy

I'm intrigued by this as I'll be in Barcelona next month. Had a look on Google Streetside and I can see that the entrance is not inviting! However is it more like a sex party than going to a brothel? If there are a few people there would the action be in the same area. Also I see there is some kind of jacuzzi in the photos? I like to party...

I don't judge a book by its cover. I've been to some pretty grotty places in my life and this is one of them. It is worse than Airport Girls or any of the parties I've been to in the UK. It was one-on-one action (with separate beds) although there might be an orgy day. Also bear in mind that the place was poorly lit, which is not conducive to well, having a partee....

Offline thebadooboy

There was another review about the same place a while back which was positive

Barcelona just nudged Berlin from my preferred punting place. If you could send me that link, it would be mucho appreciated.

Online Steve2

Barcelona just nudged Berlin from my preferred punting place. If you could send me that link, it would be mucho appreciated.

I have searched the Barcelona threads but cannot find it

Offline regwin21

If you go here there are loads of comments. It's all in Spanish but Google Translate will sort that out. External Link/Members Only

Online Steve2

If you go here there are loads of comments. It's all in Spanish but Google Translate will sort that out. External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link. I think that was the site I found the details on before

Offline thebadooboy

Barcelona FEP has been closed by Barcelona City Council apparently.
Which is a real shame

Offline redveee

Which is a real shame

I was in Barcelona at the beginning of the month and noticed a change in some of the seedier establishments I visited, D'Angelos has reduced the hours of of the peepshow and it now finishes at 8pm whereas last year it went on till 10pm. Blue Star has cleaned up the range of DVDs it sells, last year they had DVDs for the animal lovers that were just as cheap as other DVDs, this year just your usual smut and not sure if they had any girls downstairs like on previous years.

Online Steve2

Which is a real shame

Looks like they have a new venue> I will see next week

External Link/Members Only