Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of Orientals  (Read 1393 times)

Offline John Alan

My AW search is coming up empty for any oriental Asians and it's just coming up with Indian and middle Eastern Asian any pointers to any Indi or even massage parlours that would offer full services

Offline steeeevo75

Seems to be plenty in Bolton by the looks of it on Viva

Offline John Alan

i kinda avoid viva street just something always feels off on the adds very bait and switch

Offline psb

Yuri, Nadia and Luna in Bolton are all genuine Thais. Yuri and Nadia swap their Bolton flat every couple of weeks

Offline John Alan

you got any links they are not showing on the aw for bolton

Offline IAMBATMAN

you got any links they are not showing on the aw for bolton
top right corner, advanced search, set to North West and search a name, should find posts/reviews regarding those names

Offline psb

Nadia and Yuri come and go, just keep checking VS. They are both young, pretty and horny and reasonably priced. Luna is more expensive and older but still a great punt. She may not be on VS at the moment due to the lockdown, again just keep trying. I think she is on Gumtree sometimes

Offline fisherofsouls

Nadia and Yuri come and go, just keep checking VS. They are both young, pretty and horny and reasonably priced. Luna is more expensive and older but still a great punt. She may not be on VS at the moment due to the lockdown, again just keep trying. I think she is on Gumtree sometimes

Is that Nadia who works with Prisca?

Offline psb

No, Nadia just comes to Bolton for a couple of weeks then rotates with Yuri from a flat in Bolton.

Yuri is working in Sheffield at the moment.

Luna trades as Rose as well. She's on Whatsap   07547 181 995

Offline IAMBATMAN

Offline Tightpants

Ill make contact today see what can be arranged
Reviewed in West Mids board and probably also East Mids.
I have seen her twice and can confirm she is a proper randy little Thai. Great SP.

Online scutty brown

My AW search is coming up empty for any oriental Asians and it's just coming up with Indian and middle Eastern Asian any pointers to any Indi or even massage parlours that would offer full services

are you using the phone app or the desktop version?
Use the desktop one and set the nationality to thai.

Besides AW though you'll find more on both the VS sections and also Gumtree

External Link/Members Only

Offline frankc

surprised frankc hasn't had a go with this one yet.

Ive been enjoying the delights of a fit blonde over the last few weeks Pal, maybe jump on this one when things calm down a bit

Offline aspo365

Hidden Image/Members Only
Lovely tits on her for a 34B

AF
was thinking the same about your avatar picture, are they the best ever or what??

Offline MJ.spritzen

Theres a Chinese brothel in Liverpool I've reviewed. Always has good looking oriental girls. Its by the Baltic Fleet pub.