Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IZABELLA BRAZILIAN / Glasgow in call  (Read 826 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7709360) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline BangBro

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I've punted quite a few times in Glasgow , but always avoide the Brasilians as they always have fake reviews and heard bad stories of adding extras at every turn.

checked on AW that Izabella was new in the city last week and thought she looked like a feckin Goddess so texted her on Friday morning for a lunchtime meet . Didn't hear anything back until 9pm that night, when she texted to say " free now Love" !! First Red Flag! She is so hot though I thought fuck it and told her I would contact her on Monday . Texted at 10am  for a 12.30 , she sent the main address , Finnieston area and confirmed time services (30 mins with owo £130) and a whole list extras ( £100 on top for a levels !) etc !

Drove over there and texted her that I was there , she told me to go to the main gate and phone her when there for flat number, so did that . She picked up the phone I said hi and there was a garble of talking then she hung up !! phoned here again and it went to voicemail. then I get a text from her saying " send pictures " !! FFS . Texted back saying no chance , and that I presume this meeting isn't happening .

My wee man got the better of me and will be avoiding the south americans from now on .
Avoid chaps .

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thanks for your first review matey and welcome to UKP  :drinks: