Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hairy Pussy  (Read 17022 times)

Offline Tailpipe

Offline rpg

Dressed as a maid  :cool:

Well that's just silly! Sheep can't do roleplay.

Offline Tailpipe

Well that's just silly! Sheep can't do roleplay.

Fact ie tried and tested or are you guessing .They look like they can to me when there back legs are down my waders   :cool: :cool:

Offline rpg

Fact ie tried and tested or are you guessing .They look like they can to me when there back legs are down my waders   :cool: :cool:

I can't find one with decent English they all baaaa in Welsh

Lz-129

I think it is an age thing. Punters older than 40 will have memory of their early girlfriends having pubic hair.

Not so! Well in my 40's and I can't stand hair downstairs! Massive turnoff for me!

Memory's of early girlfriends pubic hair are more like nightmares.....

I do remember though my ex when I was a teen mentioning to me just before we was going to a mates wedding that she had shaved for the 1st time was a little awkward...mega boner for the entire service

Them days are long gone

Just found this one. 'Gracie' but I don't know anything about her:

External Link/Members Only

Who is she? That is perfect!!

Offline Vivago

Had a girlfriend once who had a lovely, well trimmed ginger minge.  Perfect.  Just like this.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Still dream of finding one like it but they all go for the shaven look.  What a pity.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

galinsoga

Much prefer shaved, freshly done too ie no stubble.  Amazing how many girls will allow you to tidy up their pussy regions if (a) book a longish session, ideally one involving a double jacuzzi (b) are polite (c) come prepared ie new sealed razor/ cream etc.  I always though that would be a no-no but --- it can be great fun.

I have had hairy enough at home (now a past event) and in recent years the only hairy that was good was a young lady in Shanghai -  pubes like silk.  Worst stubble experience was in Africa where ladies tend to have strong hair structure and as stubble it can be very off-putting.  Can seriously damage condoms of you are not careful so that is where I first used the "let me shave you nice and smooth" technique

Galli

JV547845

I'd been a little bit annoyed encountering more stubble on a fanny than was on my delicate chin before (it goes both ways ladies) but it being a danger to condoms - fucking hell that's quite some bush!

I don't paritcularly mind the hairy look on a pussy but shaven is much much nicer, cleaner, easier to see what you're doing, and you don't get annoying pubes in your mouth when doing RO.

Gordo987

Ah, but what I miss is contrasting feeling of course pubic hairs on the tip of my cock as I search for the opening, and then the hot, wet silky smoothness as it slips between the lips of her vagina  :yahoo:

galinsoga

but it being a danger to condoms - fucking hell that's quite some bush!

It is not the amount of African pubes that can damage condoms, it is the nature of the hair construction ie very strong and curls.  If the pubes are shaved then the cut hairs can be quite sharp for a few days (think of your own chin stubble - but worse).  It is that stage when condom damage can occur.  If the pubes grow more and the lady does not take care then it is well known that they can curl back to the skin causing ingrowing hair problems ie some infections.  Loose fitting knickers ( :crazy:) are an approved route to minimise that problem, or as I found out no knickers at all ( ;)) If the lady does not shave at all then usually there is no problem with African hair - but most I ever met did shave.

YES - I did experience condom breaks (2-3) with a lady in Africa. Worrying at the time because you can't just nip along to a GUM clinic. Indeed it was a month or more before I could do that when I returned to UK. No problems fortunately.

Galli

dilettante

What was wrong with the local witch doctor? - choosy or what! ;)

Offline TonyJC

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Ah, but what I miss is contrasting feeling of course pubic hairs on the tip of my cock as I search for the opening, and then the hot, wet silky smoothness as it slips between the lips of her vagina  :yahoo:

PLUS ONE IN CAPITALS!

JB1969

Had a girlfriend once who had a lovely, well trimmed ginger minge.  Perfect.  Just like this.

Still dream of finding one like it but they all go for the shaven look.  What a pity.

I like a hairypussy but not when it is travelling down to the asshole Nah ah

touch.and.go

If you're going to drink from the velvet cup, its got to be shaven velvet.  :P

Offline billyjo

I'd love to see a wg with a unshaved pussy and underarms.  Just the fact that it's so rare makes it a turn on for me.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:48:44 pm by billyjo »

Bracknell 67

For me this is pretty damn sexy  :wacko:  If whoever owns this lovely minge was a WG then I'd see her for sure.  It's such a rarity nowadays and I wish more young, slim WGs allowed their minge hair to grow - and see whether they became more or less popular.

Online herbie007

For me this is pretty damn sexy  :wacko:  If whoever owns this lovely minge was a WG then I'd see her for sure.  It's such a rarity nowadays and I wish more young, slim WGs allowed their minge hair to grow - and see whether they became more or less popular.

Me too and what a gorgeous pussy.

Makes me wish I had my tongue up there right now.  :P

Offline Sedlmayer

Gorgeous!  :thumbsup:

hastycheetah

If you want to play Cricket you need Grass on the wicket mate of mines old saying !!

I think it was meant at younger types as he said also
If there's grass on the wicket let play commence  :yahoo:

Roland D Hay

I do love a ginger minge   :drinks:

Davehorn

Go punt in Asia, then come back and be grateful for razors and bikini wax.

Yep, I experienced many pubes in the mouth over there