Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG ageism  (Read 1827 times)

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Messaged a 19 year old newbie on AW today.

In reply to me asking if she was OK to see an older man, I got this:

if over 40 + £20
Over 50 + £30
Over 60 + £40
Over 70 + £50

Anyone ever had anything like that before?

Offline Happylad

She`ll learn once the dust starts to collect on her `phone

vw

Offline Silver Birch

if over 40 + £20
Over 50 + £30
Over 60 + £40
Over 70 + £50

Fucking brilliant!  :dash:
Link please  :thumbsup:

Offline two20

There should be a reverse table for WGs lying about their age, that might just even things up. You might owe £30 for being Over 50, but she owes you £20 for claiming to be 19, but is really 36.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

External Link/Members Only

And to answer in advance, no I was not intending to fuck her bareback.

vw

External Link/Members Only

And to answer in advance, no I was not intending to fuck her bareback.
Mose same punters wont even engage with this type.  :vomit: :vomit: :crazy: :wacko:

Yet alone worry about their pricing structure.

Offline joe diddley

Tell her you're 19 as well. Given that she deducts £10 for every decade you are younger, tell her that she should logically give you a £10 discount. Cheeky cow.

Offline Shearer1955

I'd tell her to fuck off & mention she will not obtain much work with additional fees like that

Jay-Jay

The girl is a self declared BB'er! Crazy feckin pricing structure isn't even relevant is it???

Jay

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As soon as I saw BB I'd have moved on. Never mind her age the phone on the bench looks older than 19.     :sarcastic: 

Offline hungrypunt

Tell her to fuck off, pathetic.

Where is this info, has she removed it now or sent it you in email

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
 A crazy thing to do especialy as in general the older the guy the easier they are ( in my experence anyway)
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline MrMatrix

I'd just pitch up with the expectation to walk if she was local. And she can watch £120 walk out the door. :hi:

Offline Happylad

Having seen her AW pictures I`d want paying before I`d fuck her

Offline MrMatrix

No great shakes is she HL. Not one I'd have looked at in the first place either. :hi:

Offline bearcat69

Baffles me these prossies that have age restrictions (asides from 18+ of course).

Punting ain't dating. :dash:

Oh well, they must be so in demand and making so much cash that they can afford to be selective. :rolleyes: Either that, or they enjoy having a dusty phone. :sarcastic:

Really, when I see that kind of bullshit on a girls profile, she doesn't make it on to my hot list, even if I meet the criteria. Have no time for or interest in prossies who treat this like it's dating.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 04:39:46 am by bearcat69 »

bigmanbigman

Silly wg  men 40 and 50 are a easy punt with money to spend she find that soon

Offline georgeporge

her profile has been removed from AW

Offline Taggart

if over 40 + £20
Over 50 + £30
Over 60 + £40
Over 70 + £50

Ageism at it's worst. And she's actually ripping off pensioners too. That's disgraceful. As a pensioner myself I expect a discount, not to have to pay a premium.... :lol:

If she has to ask extra for age, then she's in the wrong profession, even if the profile has gone and may return in another guise.

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
Silly wg  men 40 and 50 are a easy punt with money to spend she find that soon

My ex girlfriend used to only see clients aged 50 and over for this exact reason lol!

She changed that when we started dating and working together, so if anyone in the NE under the age of 50 saw Fuckable Girly I accept gratitude in the form of chocolate lol

xx

steviex00

This is fucking hilarious! :D

If you hadn't asked and just turned up, I wonder if she would have asked for proof of your age and applied the surcharge then?

You have to admit though, full marks for initiative, and for being a greedy, money-grabbing cow!  :sarcastic:

bigmanbigman

Its like the wg with two profiles one £100 hour
One £1.000 an hour
May get lucky on the £1.000
Hour profile once ??

Offline Knicks

Baffles me these prossies that have age restrictions (asides from 18+ of course).

Punting ain't dating. :dash:

Oh well, they must be so in demand and making so much cash that they can afford to be selective. :rolleyes: Either that, or they enjoy having a dusty phone. :sarcastic:

Really, when I see that kind of bullshit on a girls profile, she doesn't make it on to my hot list, even if I meet the criteria. Have no time for or interest in prossies who treat this like it's dating.

Agreed, it just doesn't point to an easy meet. What's next ? You're not clean shaven ? Too hairy ? Wear Glasses ?

Offline shagmore

what a load of bollocks, obviously has far to much business and can just turn it away..   :sarcastic: