Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM and barebacking  (Read 4722 times)

Offline Titti Tatti

If I go for a massage I want her to tease me to a climax, not really interested in a quick one at the end.  However it's been offered and when I enquire about a "cover" I get a blank, same for "condom?", "protection?".

First two times it was offered I nearly accepted and it was clearly going to be BB.

So with this sites admirable stance of outing BBing, how does this get accepted on here?  In several threads and reviews of massages on here, the discussion turns to the possibility of FS. I.e. sex with a bare backer. even if you bring your own, that's what you are doing.

Double standards and thinking with your Dick?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If I go for a massage I want her to tease me to a climax, not really interested in a quick one at the end.  However it's been offered and when I enquire about a "cover" I get a blank, same for "condom?", "protection?".

First two times it was offered I nearly accepted and it was clearly going to be BB.

So with this sites admirable stance of outing BBing, how does this get accepted on here?  In several threads and reviews of massages on here, the discussion turns to the possibility of FS. I.e. sex with a bare backer. even if you bring your own, that's what you are doing.

Double standards and thinking with your Dick?

I don't know where you're based but there hasn't been any mention of barebacking masseuse's in the NE, not that I'm aware of anyway. In fact I don't think any do FS up here.

Perhaps this would've been better posted in the region where you were offered it and where this is accepted.

overdone

After massage & she offers sex, can you keep hard if she gets ontop but staying solid while telling her to give you a condom cos you are fucking her without it or do you just say suck me instead? Or hand wank? Depends if she getting ontop turns you off.

Offline Titti Tatti

I don't know where you're based but there hasn't been any mention of barebacking masseuse's in the NE, not that I'm aware of anyway. In fact I don't think any do FS up here.

Perhaps this would've been better posted in the region where you were offered it and where this is accepted.

That's possible .  My experience is in London and SE and those forums. In London there's easily 100 places offering massages with happy endings, depending on the girls probably over half of these will offer FS if only to regulars.

Note it's rare to see protection mentioned on those threads, my point is the implications have not been thought through.  Last night I read a post which said need to bringing your own, no thought that it means most don't bother.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 08:10:56 am by Titti Tatti »

Offline tantric talents

In London there's easily 100 places offering massages with happy endings, depending on the girls probably over half of these will offer FS if only to regulars.
Have you complled a list?
I have never in my life had a massage with HE as have always had real, deep, therapeutic massages.
One day must give it a try though!

Offline Roth

That's possible .  My experience is in London and SE and those forums. In London there's easily 100 places offering massages with happy endings, depending on the girls probably over half of these will offer FS if only to regulars.

Note it's rare to see protection mentioned on those threads, my point is the implications have not been thought through.  Last night I read a post which said need to bringing your own, no thought that it means most don't bother.

Cheapskate prossie. :dash:

Offline Romeo Sensini

I have read a similar/same thread however it is clear that this is a tease, the girl has no intention of allowing FS in a massage, she just wants the guy to return in hope. OP possibly reading too much into this.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 10:14:49 am by Romeo Sensini »

Offline stampjones

There have been a few reports from time to time and a some are "well known" bb providers, but I personally have done many many massage sessions with or without FS and have never been offered bb. Of course, I've never asked for it so maybe it is available, but I think we would hear about it if it was genuinely available so for me it fits in the acceptable risk category.

Offline stampjones

Also, TT, you should name and shame the prossies who offered it so we can avoid

Offline Jonestown

In London there's easily 100 places offering massages with happy endings, depending on the girls probably over half of these will offer FS if only to regulars.

How many of these 100 places have you had a massage and how many have actually offered you fs, with or without a condom  ?

Derrida

Happened to me once. Very strange.  Massage and HR provider in Bucks (oft discussed in one of the regional pages). Went along, she made it clear it was (naturist) massage and HR only and started the massage. Chemistry was good and at the "arousal" stage she was getting as wet as I was hard. She then climbed on top of me and started to insert me inside her bareback. I stopped her and asked didn't we need a condom to which she replied "up to you. I'm old enough to make my own decisions and I only have sex with customers once in a blue moon". Shagged her with a condom. Left. No extra payment requested or mentioned in any way. Ten minutes later, when I'm driving back, she sends me a text telling me I have a lovely cock. Saw her again some months later. No sex offered and she told me at the start last time was a one-off simply because she was single at the time and horny that day. Haven't seen her again. I guess it does happen.

Offline Titti Tatti

Also, TT, you should name and shame the prossies who offered it so we can avoid

That's a fair point.  When I first discovered the joys of FBSM about a year ago I turned down BB sex from both the Chinese women in the massage shop opposite LIDL on Mare st hackney e9.

Offline stampjones

That's a fair point.  When I first discovered the joys of FBSM about a year ago I turned down BB sex from both the Chinese women in the massage shop opposite LIDL on Mare st hackney e9.
Cheers for the info mate   :hi:

Offline sparkus

Is there one?

Offline sparkus

I'm loathe to give Kelly of Middlesex Street even more publicity, but I've had my work cut out to keep my unsheathed dick out of her over the years. 

I've never had BB sex offered anywhere else though and I have enough TCM shop experience under my belt to earn the Air Miles to Beijing and back.

Offline Titti Tatti

Is there one?

Sorry very tired last night.

Natural Healing. WELL st, e9

Offline Titti Tatti

Ok so maybe my first experiences have clouded my perception.  As is clear from the London fbsm thread Sparkus and Stampjones have done the 'hard' miles and this is not as prevalent as I thought. A few times it seems like that's the way the discussion was headed and i've stopped it, but often their English is so poor its not clear what the different levels of extras include. Thanks for the replies.

As I said at the start after a massage I want them to do the work, but sometimes the body contact can get a little interesting with genitals touching and a little RO.  Middlesex st is on my to do list and the worry remains.

.one of the pleasures is trying a new place and wondering what's on offer.  Just want to be sure I know I only getting what I want and not from someone who should carry a health risk.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 06:28:54 am by Titti Tatti »

Offline Titti Tatti

That's a fair point.  When I first discovered the joys of FBSM about a year ago I turned down BB sex from both the Chinese women in the massage shop opposite LIDL on Mare st hackney e9.  It was offer red after the third visit to each one and at the time I was pushing the limits with hands and body c contact.

Offline Titti Tatti

Ok so maybe my first experiences have clouded my perception.  As is clear from the London fbsm thread Sparkus and Stampjones have done the 'hard' miles and this is not as prevalent as I thought. But both of you have mentioned timed when FS was on offer WO.  A few times it seems like that's the way the discussion with me was headed and i've stopped it, but often their English is so poor its not clear what the different levels of extras include. Thanks for the replies.

As I said at the start after a massage I want them to do the work, but sometimes the body contact can get a little interesting with genitals touching and a little RO.  Middlesex st and Grayson Inn Rd are on my to do list and the worry remains.

.one of the pleasures is trying a new place and wondering what's on offer.  Just want to be sure I know I only getting what I want and not from someone who should carry a health risk.

Offline Titti Tatti

Apparent duplicate post due to adding bits via edit. 

Offline sparkus

Sorry very tired last night.

Natural Healing. WELL st, e9

Either way, another one for me to try  :dance:

Offline sparkus

Apparent duplicate post due to adding bits via edit.

No worries. Not bareback but I suspect I picked up something grotty from a MILF on Goodge Street who rubbed her vag all over my dick. She tasted OK though.

Online webpunter

With a nic like TT thought you would be an expert  :lol:

IMHO a massage without HE [+ ideally B2B, tit-wanks a plenty & some OWO] are a waste of time, money & effort

The only 'deep' massages i've had have been on my prostate   :yahoo:

Have you complled a list?
I have never in my life had a massage with HE as have always had real, deep, therapeutic massages.
One day must give it a try though!

Online webpunter

Had one nuru session & there was just about nearly some penetration briefly.  Only coz the massage burd slipped at the critical moment.  We laughed.  She said to me sumfink like "i'm ok if you're ok".  To which i replied the same.  And we carried on.  Albeit more carefully

IMHO i think if you catch the massage burds when they're feeling horny [bear in mind that they don't usually have sex so they must occasionally get warmed up wanking off cocks all day] & they 'like' you then there is the scope for things to go further.  Much further.  When they start sliding ALL over you its hard to resist.  Have had this happen quite a few times, i can't remember how many.  More than ten & less than twenty maybe.  Things can get well out of control with plenty of contact.  Hopefully Johnsons provides some protection :lol:   Have come a cropper on a couple of occasions with thrush so its not entirely risk free

Offline sparkus

Yes, the horniness has to be a factor, for instance I've had FS offered on repeat visits by them saying it's same price. Sometimes they can get quite into RO.

Offline bukowski

out of the maybe 100 or so FBSM i have had this has only (nearly) happened to me once

was in a massage place near to Exeter prison

had a session with a cute little curvy thai girl who was quite hyper

in a flirty chatty won't stop talking and moving about style

was very kissy kissy and gave me naked body slides (even though i hadn't paid for that)

then started grinding her pussy onto my upper thigh and then on my cock

when i told her that was a dangerous thing to do with no condom

she started saying `it'll be ok, just give me a little bit` etc

was sooooooooo close to letting her

she was very worked up and insistant

but managed to keep it together and moved to a blow job to finish

my feeling was she was a straight up nympho

she kept mentioning her boyfriend in Bristol who did not know she did this

never anything like it at all on any other occasion

one other time in a massage/sauna place round Kings Cross
had a full service after massage

and after fucking saw that the end of the condom had broken open
god knows at what stage

learned that day that baby oil and latex don't like each other
and that latex breaks down in contact with that stuff

so had a full one by accident
(no repercussions though luckily)

so watch out even if you have condoms

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline pewpewpew

This is what worries me about bareback. I do love a thai and if she's young and sexy and gagging for a fuck I'm not sure I would resist. I don't look for this kind of service of course, just in the heat of the moment you'd have to be strong to say no.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 05:31:03 pm by pewpewpew »

Online webpunter

Take your own non latex condoms.  Skyns are good & they come in XL which is a bonus  :lol:
On repeat visits where FS has now & again become available i've explained the problem [bout Johnsons & nodders] to the burds with a better grasp of the lingo
One wasn't so sure about things so i said don't bother with FS.  That brought about a change of decision by her  :yahoo:

learned that day that baby oil and latex don't like each other
and that latex breaks down in contact with that stuff

Online webpunter

Its their way of getting you back through the door
Especially if they 'like' you
RO, if done well, usually leads to OWO  :yahoo:

Yes, the horniness has to be a factor, for instance I've had FS offered on repeat visits by them saying it's same price. Sometimes they can get quite into RO.

China-Lover

It sure does happen. A chinese WG on adultwork with 418 positive feedback ratings climbed aboard my unsheathed cock after my second visit to her. Granted she was extremely turned on, but it makes you wonder how many other punters get that Chinese pussy wrapped around their bare cock. Luckily i didn't catch anything (i got tested). I won't be going back.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:35:51 pm by China-Lover »

Offline joe diddley

FBSM providers tend to be much less aware of the anti-BB backlash in UK punting that has emerged over the last decade and a half.

Offline Excalibur

It sure does happen. A chinese WG on adultwork with 418 positive feedback ratings climbed aboard my unsheathed cock after my second visit to her. Granted she was extremely turned on, but it makes you wonder how many other punters get that Chinese pussy wrapped around their bare cock. Luckily i didn't catch anything (i got tested). I won't be going back.

Who are you referring too China?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Not a single link or parlour address in this whole thread. Why not please?

Offline bukowski

Not a single link or parlour address in this whole thread. Why not please?

in my case the anecdotes are ancient history
the girls be probably grannies by now
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral