Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aggressive Security  (Read 1535 times)

Kellog

Just thought back to this gem.

Was in london, i recall , bayswater. was visitng this wg, everything was ok mind this was back in 2010 so link probably gone. then the time got cut short by about 15 min. i demanded to be given money back and they refused. so i said i wasnt leaving. the girl left and came back with security so i said fuk this im not dealing with this shit, i just got up, said fuk it u can keep it, barged past em to the door.

now he must have taken offence to this, he said something in broken english like get the fuck out as i was walking the corridor, i realised i left my jacket as i was seeing red .now i say i forgot my jacket, i return ,the man has it, i go to grab it off him and he holds on to it and says i have to pay extra for wasting time!

i tug again and he wont let go. now , I grew up on a tough estate, Southwyck House in Brixton in the 80s. u only had to look out ur window and see someone layed out. I was a pro boxer from 92-97 but retired due to a motorbike incident which caused a heavy back injury, anyway.. so im no pushover. now im only 5'9, about 14 stone  this lad was about 6.2 same weight probably so probably thought he was a big bully. anyway, i just wanted to get out, and my instant reaction is the old one-two, cleft hook, right cross. all four land on his chin SMACK!

wot was funny is he was next to the bed and fell back layed out like he was going for a nap, one does chuckle about that now. anyway, grabbed my jacket and another man and two girls come in from the other room the girls screamed and the guy looked shocked and swore in sum fkn language i didnt understand, i said look i didnt want trouble and scaprered quick time

anyway, adrenaline flowing, i run for about 500meters and then get my head ome.

nothing came of it tbh and i know it was dangerous but dunno what the guy was thinking to hold my jacket up. he was young, about 25, so miught have been tryna probve himself.

so any dodgy security stories?

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I don't think I've got the time or the talent to come up with anything as creative as that  :lol:

Online hungrypunt

Yeah Ive got one.

I was pimping this girl out once and this 5.9 14 stone bloke didnt pay. He left his jacket and came back for it, took a swing at me so I battered him, last I heard was him sayin he was a washed up boxer or summat.

Oh those were the days

mediumjoe

I knew a chap just like you once.  Mitty W.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yeah Ive got one.

I was pimping this girl out once and this 5.9 14 stone bloke didnt pay. He left his jacket and came back for it, took a swing at me so I battered him, last I heard was him sayin he was a washed up boxer or summat.

Oh those were the days

:lol:

Kellog

Hillarious, u cant believ it because your probably a bunch of office workers. lol couldnt defend urself if u tried.

Kellog

Yeah Ive got one.

Oh those were the days

ooh er, reckon u would of shat yourself m8

Offline PepeMAGA

Sounds like Guy Ritchie directs your punts  :cool:

raylondoner

Hillarious, u cant believ it because your probably a bunch of office workers. lol couldnt defend urself if u tried.

You don't want to mess with us office workers dude, for example, we have very sharp pencils and  are the dogs bollocks with spreadsheets!  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Rocky's been banned already, more like the Rocky horror show  :hi:

Offline Moresomes

Rocky's been banned already,

Oh bugger. This one could have provided hours of harmless fun.

Offline PepeMAGA

You don't want to mess with us office workers dude, for example, we have very sharp pencils and  are the dogs bollocks with spreadsheets!  :hi:
External Link/Members Only