Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hairy girls? Does anyone else like them?  (Read 5448 times)

Online Jonestown

It's only women with ugly cunts who persist with the bushy look, nothing but nothing beats a sweet little tightly packed hairless quim.

Online scutty brown

OK while I am in a biting mood.

WTF is the purpose of a  merkin as Hollywood seems to be the rig of the day these days ?

And how the fuck are they secured?

I am fairly sure that during a booking I would discover a barnet rug and even more a minge mat.

N

My understanding is they first took of in the early days of hollywood, ironically to make semi-naked shots of the shaved girls appear more demure. Still used for the same purpose: I am told that most actresses are shaved but don't want the vagina showing in nude scenes. The merkin acts as a visual barrier. Probably acts as a physical barrier to the poor sod they're doing the scene with..........
I don't know for sure where they originated, but I guess at the showgirl / dancehall girls in Paris and the USA. Even nowadays (for instance) girls in the Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse Show shave completely, and then ink in fake pubes with mascara / eyebrow pencil.

Offline Stalinator

I take it the whores think there is some health benefit from shaving?

Are they afraid of catching crabs off the punters? Can a bare public area still get infested?

mikexxlong

I take it the whores think there is some health benefit from shaving?

Are they afraid of catching crabs off the punters? Can a bare public area still get infested?

Pubic lice (Phthirus pubis) are tiny parasitic insects that live on coarse human body hair, such as pubic hair.

As well as being found in pubic hair, the lice are also sometimes found in:

•underarm and leg hair
•hair on the chest, abdomen and back
•facial hair, such as beards and moustaches
•eyelashes and eyebrows (very occasionally)

Unlike head lice, pubic lice don't live in scalp hair.

Pubic lice are spread through close bodily contact, most commonly sexual contact.

Symptoms of pubic lice

After getting pubic lice, it can take several weeks before any symptoms appear. Symptoms are the same for men and women and include:
•itching in the affected areas
•inflammation and irritation caused by scratching
•black powder in your underwear
•blue spots or small spots of blood on your skin, such as on your thighs or lower abdomen (caused by lice bites)

Itching is the most common symptom of pubic lice and is an allergic reaction to their saliva. The itching is usually worse at night, when the lice are most active.

What do pubic lice look like?

Adult pubic lice are very small (2mm long) and aren't easy to see. They're a yellow-grey or dusky red colour and have six legs.

Pubic lice are sometimes known as crabs because they have two large front legs that look like the claws of a crab. These are used to hold onto the base of hairs.

The lice lay their eggs (nits) in sacs that are stuck firmly to hairs and are a pale brownish colour. When the eggs hatch, the empty egg sacs are white.

Although pubic lice and lice eggs are small and difficult to see, they may be visible in coarse hair anywhere on your body (apart from hair on your head).

How do you get pubic lice?

Pubic lice aren't related to poor personal hygiene. They're usually spread through close bodily contact with an infected person.

The lice crawl from hair to hair, but can't fly or jump. They need human blood to survive, so will only leave the body to move from one person to another.

The most common way pubic lice are spread is through sexual contact, including vaginal, anal and oral sex. Using condoms and other methods of barrier contraception doesn't protect you against pubic lice.

Other types of close bodily contact, such as hugging and kissing, can also spread the lice.

It's also possible – though much rarer – for pubic lice to be spread through sharing clothes, towels and bedding.

Offline Bikerboy

Hairy girls don't do it for me :-(

Offline Marmalade

I certainly don't find the orang outing look in the first page of the thread very attractive personally.

I have a preference for neatly trimmed. Long enough to be soft rather than bristly, and short enough to make it an attractive decoration rather than jungle undergrowth thick enough to hide a sex change.

Trimmed pubes to my mind can show the individual pays some attention to their sex organs and sex, rather like having a double bed even if you live alone. Shaved smells of routine, and nothing to retain a feint muskiness.

I think men should trim as well if they're inclined and have any sense. No hairs caught in flies or foreskins, probably makes the cock look bigger, and more attractive to many women, especially when they suck.

Offline willie loman

I always laugh when girls tell me they shave for hygiene purposes. Then why not change your sheets more than once a year. Girls shave down there cos they think it makes them look like a teenager. Sad fucks.

Offline Marmalade

Some idiot remarks from 'saafe'...

Day off and all you can think is yayyyy no shaving today!!!! ......

MANY little red bumps, not certain if from shaving or STD.

I've slashed open one of my pussy lips shaving. It's bleeding- should I work? I do RO, OWO,  ......

have to use tape but because of the stubble from shaving it stays on its own, kinda like velcro .

a skin infection from breaking the skin when shaving and it had just spread

Shaving irritated my skin so much and I got loads of bumps and ingrown hairs all the time - to the point where one client asked if I had a disease!

i slap sudocrem on them. Thats also great for shaving rash, spotty face and sore twat, so that usually  ............  everywhere x   I've got terrible shaving rash at the moment, maybe the heat?

Re: Your silliest gripe of the job?
...... ?'....fuck off.     hahahaha  And I'd like to add: shaving. And shaving. And more shaving. And all that  ............ . And the shaving I must do. And I've been shaving so much I've got  ............  stubble by 3 pm. Shaving. Wtf? Why? Shaving!!!! Argggg! SHAVING! ......

Poor little things... fuck them for their bodies not their brains .... :cool:

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Surely if a girl responded on here the way that the OP is requesting, that would be classed as touting?

OP, search by AW by criteria. Plenty of natural and trimmed girls in Yorkshire. If you read the reviews in the Yorkshire section most mention whether there is pubic hair or not as well.

vw

Surely if a girl responded on here the way that the OP is requesting, that would be classed as touting?

OP, search by AW by criteria. Plenty of natural and trimmed girls in Yorkshire. If you read the reviews in the Yorkshire section most mention whether there is pubic hair or not as well.

Yes if it was recommending her or a duo partner. 

Do your shave nobody mentioned either way on your reviews ?   :lol:

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Yes if it was recommending her or a duo partner. 

Do your shave nobody mentioned either way on your reviews ?   :lol:

A couple mention it if you look closer VW. Not falling for that one  ;)

Offline howrude

I think i prefer shaven but its not a big deal.

szczurafc

i very like and looking 4 hairy in Sheffield

Offline CityTillIDie

I absolutely love giving oral
It is a key part of any meeting for me these days, I do it for a good while

Thus I'm really delighted to find a totally clean-shaven fresh pussy awaiting my ministrations!

:hi:

CTID

PS those hairy pictures on p1 of this thread are just foul! :vomit: