Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: F  (Read 1081 times)

Arley Hall

GIRL 9/10  Alice is a slender, sexy Romanian girl with pert little tits, a super-cute bum and a quirkily pretty face. She has a wide mouth and, when I saw her, she was wearing dark lipstick that made her look a bit alternative. The age she has in her Adultwork profile (18) is believable. Face-wise I think she looks younger and prettier than her Adultwork photographs, but they do give a good idea of her body. This is her Adultwork link: External Link/Members Only

PUNT 6/10  I paid Alice £100 for a one hour incall. The punt itself only rates a ’neutral' because, although she delivered on a couple of key services, there was no real intimacy. She gave me a technically perfect uncovered blowjob with plenty of eye contact and allowed me to cum in her mouth, but I didn't get the opportunity to cuddle, grope, finger etc. Kissing didn't happen - and it's not something I ever press for because (a) I would be mortified by a refusal, and (b) I wouldn't enjoy it if the girl had had to be prompted to deliver it. With girls who won't allow other forms of closeness I usually go for reverse oral/69 because at least then I can fondle their bums etc. Alice did allow me this, but I didn't get the impression she was all that comfortable with it. I didn't fuck Alice because, after I'd ejaculated into her mouth, I couldn't manage anything else. (I say 'into her mouth' but actually she let most of it dribble down over my penis and onto my body. Visually this was great, so I'm not complaining.)

OTHER STUFF  I arranged this meeting by text, and everything went according to plan after that. She was based in the Ocean Village area of Southampton - a decent part of the city with a public car park about 2 minutes' walk from her flat. The flat itself was pleasant and clean.

VERDICT  Neutral. This punt wasn't a total disaster, but I wouldn't return because Alice isn't offering the kind of no-holds-barred, first-date girlfriend stuff that I am seeking. I know that it is possible to get this for £100 per hour, so I'll just have to carry on looking.

Offline Steely Dan

Looks like you hit enter too soon or something- if you want this changed to Neutral you will need to report it.  The name is a tad confusing too :}

Arley Hall

Looks like you hit enter too soon or something- if you want this changed to Neutral you will need to report it.  The name is a tad confusing too :}

Sorry - the whole thing's a mistake. I was just experimenting with layouts, and hit 'post' in error. Best option would probably be to delete the whole thing, if that's possible.

Offline HappyandLucky

Sorry - the whole thing's a mistake. I was just experimenting with layouts, and hit 'post' in error. Best option would probably be to delete the whole thing, if that's possible.
You need to contact Admin to change a review.  :hi:

Offline mh

Can't imagine that happening and such a request seems a little suspect. Surely the title just needs fixing.
 :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

Review seems to be a lot like Faradays that was posted on 4th March so might be the reason why he wants it removed.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 11:31:08 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline mh

Review seems to be a lot like Faradays that was posted on 4th March so might be the reason why he wants it removed.

Curiouser and Curiouser...

Offline HappyandLucky

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: