Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any advice on this one???  (Read 758 times)

Offline samreece

Had some time off work so was looking to get a young girl over to mine for some fun. Stumbled across this advert External Link/Members Only all seems good and everything until she said she wants bank transfer deposit, what do you think? I’m not the type to send money to strangers

123eee123

You won’t be seeing her
And it’s the last you’ll see of your money

Offline Sinz

4 years on here contributed nothing whatsoever, so the advice for you is to piss off  :hi:

Online scutty brown

click this link and see some of her other profiles all over the country, she must have a large number of clones..........
we counted 14 the other day
External Link/Members Only

but thanks for exposing the deposit scam - that's something we'd not confirmed before.
Do you have the details of their bank?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 04:05:04 pm by scutty brown »

Offline craigyk

4 years on here contributed nothing whatsoever, so the advice for you is to piss off  :hi:

Charming!, it's replies like this that make any 'newbie' not want to contribute.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 09:26:54 pm by craigyk »

Online scutty brown

Charming!, it's replies like this that make any 'newbie' not want to contribute.

you've been here a year and contributed virtually fuck all, so you're in no position to comment. You posted  one review that's not worth a fart and not a lot else

Offline craigyk

you've been here a year and contributed virtually fuck all, so you're in no position to comment. You posted  one review that's not worth a fart and not a lot else

Again exactly my point. I'm not going to get into an arguement with anyone over this. But, everyone is a newbie at some point, and slagging someone off will not encourage them to post. I'm not going to be put off, I'm old enough to take it on the chin, build my post count up and, hopefully, contribute where necessary. Hopefully that's OK with you?

Offline Sinz

You are a sensitive soul, get a move on. It's simple, contribute before asking questions and assistance. If you can't be bothered and you are too lazy for that then piss off.

Offline craigyk

You are a sensitive soul, get a move on. It's simple, contribute before asking questions and assistance. If you can't be bothered and you are too lazy for that then piss off.

You cannot comprehend how sensitive I am not. I am a relative newbie in terms of posts on here, but in reality I am more than experienced. As I have said, I will suck it up, post more and hopefully get to your level of greatness.

Offline Sinz

You cannot comprehend how sensitive I am not. I am a relative newbie in terms of posts on here, but in reality I am more than experienced. As I have said, I will suck it up, post more and hopefully get to your level of greatness.

But you earlier responses suggests otherwise.

I'm relatively new to this and have had a bit of a mind fuck regarding this, opinions please!

Although I am no kid, I am a little 'green' to this punting malarky - takes a bit of getting used to I guess!

Are you bipolar ?

Offline craigyk

But you earlier responses suggests otherwise.

Are you bipolar ?

Nice one Columbo, but I absolutely refuse to be drawn into an arguement with someone I don't know on the internet, and I am certainly not justifing myself either. You have lots of posts, I have a few, doesn't mean your opinion is any better than anyone else's or mine.

Everyone of you with large post counts have been a newbie at some point, maybe encouragment rather than abuse is the way forward? Remember, we are all on here for the same interests, and not for arguements!

Offline Sinz

Nice one Columbo, but I absolutely refuse to be drawn into an arguement with someone I don't know on the internet, and I am certainly not justifing myself either. You have lots of posts, I have a few, doesn't mean your opinion is any better than anyone else's or mine.

Everyone of you with large post counts have been a newbie at some point, maybe encouragment rather than abuse is the way forward? Remember, we are all on here for the same interests, and not for arguements!

Not so nice one Dumbo, you are all over the place. Asked you a question and you dodged that too. You keep contradicting yourself. You clearly have issue. Post counts is not everything. You need to make sense and contribute something useful. Not blabber crap.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I thought Sinz was quite restrained. Personally I'd more disappointed at the person who couldn't be arsed to find out why the "piss off" was dished out in the first place.

OP is not a newbie, has been leeching here 4 years, posted a number of trolling requests (including this latest offering), gives the impression of seeing lots of girls but contributed very little, been called out on it a number of times, but still spits out his "any advice, lads?" mantra. His only post in the review section was in fact an information request covering half a dozen SPs. OP can piss off.

Offline craigyk

Not so nice one Dumbo, you are all over the place. Asked you a question and you dodged that too. You keep contradicting yourself. You clearly have issue. Post counts is not everything. You need to make sense and contribute something useful. Not blabber crap.

If the question that I dodged was 'Am I Bipolar'?  Then it's a bit of a strange question to ask, and none of your business either way.

Ultimately, I came here to contribute and use the site as a helpful information source. I didn't come here to get into foolish discussions with people, who in reality, should be helping each other out, not trying to get one over all the time! I'm done with this particular 'discussion' now.

Online scutty brown

........................Ultimately, I came here to contribute ......................
Of which so far we have seen little evidence. One review which was little more than one sentence and a recent second which will appeal to very few here

Offline Fuzzyduck

Of which so far we have seen little evidence. One review which was little more than one sentence and a recent second which will appeal to very few here

+1

I think he's still a little bruised by the feedback he got from his first review. There's a lot of language about how he's dealing with the critique, e.g. "taking it on the chin" and "I will suck it up". He'd be better off just telling Sinz where to go.