Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella4sex - anyone seen?  (Read 1136 times)

bonzo2016

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The profile pics and likes look too good to be true, except the strap on bit.  Only problem - she's a Roma.

Has anyone seen her?  Think I might TOFFT this week unless someone warns me off.

Offline crfc

I think one of the AW feedback postings is from a UKP member So possibly +ve
Good luck...

Offline Hotmat

Same as Alice loveU
External Link/Members Only

It was a negative for me too.
Disinterested and mechanical...
Amazing boobs though

bonzo2016

Looks like out of same stable Mat. I'll give it a go, but will probably end up wanking for my £60. Not for the 1st time.

Offline HughJardon

I would say there's better choices to be had in Cardiff at present, it's a pain for me as I won't be going anywhere near Cardiff Bay, and thats where all the action is. This weekend will be about location punting for me.

Anyways Bonzo maybe a risky proposition, and I don't think it's worth taking a chance on whether she does or does not give a dam good service, she's been around for ages flitting back n fourth on the Romanian touring circuit, we'd probably know by now if she was a big hitter in the service giving dept.
Also taking that review into account is off putting enough. A wank in this instance would save 60 bucks...xvideos  :cry:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 03:38:17 pm by HughJardon »

bonzo2016

And from such a respected contributor HJ, I will take note.  Need to look to spend my £60 elsewhere now.  Thanks all.