Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has your taste/preference changed over time?  (Read 953 times)

Offline Esco

Obviously I mean for the opposite sex unless your gay!

I use to love curvy women, voluptuous etc. Big boobs curvy ass etc. The likes of British busty honey, jennystar, Shannon Doyle, jodyx.

But I am quite partial to a slim size 6-8 now. I find that toned look so sexy.

However when I think with my dick il probably fuck most women.

Esco

Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RedKettle

Not changed, I still fancy the same type of women that Young Kettle would have done - although he very rarely got any action  :cry:.  However it has expanded - I have now sampled the delights of older women, all sorts of shapes and sizes and various racial/nationalities.

Other than the extreme skinny things or real BBW I love them all  :yahoo:

I guess also with greater age and experience comes the view that it is often the attitude and personality (yes really) of the woman that you are shagging that matters more than the body shape or skin colour.

Offline Wilson85

Changed to liking brunettes with big hips/arse (but not overweight). Spent far too much time and money shagging Latinas hence the change.

Offline uutarn

My tastes haven't exactly changed, only broadened.

Foot fetish and water sports for example.

Still to this day i don't understand why sucking on toes gives me a massive boner.  :unknown:

LL

Before I started punting I was into tall women, now I prefer petite ones.

Offline threechilliman

My tastes haven't exactly changed, only broadened.
Foot fetish and water sports for example.

Errrr..... hell yes! Broadened is a very good word for my tastes. Still enjoy the odd vanilla GFE which is what I started with, but also enjoy some more outrageous stuff now. Done some things in the last two years I never thought I'd do in a million years. That's the beauty of punting....

tcm

Offline Stiltskin

I used to always punt skinny EE girls, just lately I've been punting milfs and so far so good. Should have done it years ago.

Offline Taggart

MAny years ago, I had the taste for black or mixed race girls, but after one smelly WG have reverted to caucasian types.

Offline claretandblue

Not in terms of looks no,I go through phases but am attracted to most types other than the bbw's

What has changed is the type of sex I like,a lot more pse these days whereas when I started was a lot more conservative

Offline Mr Sinister

Big breast fetish is what got me into punting, over time I've moved away from this and prefer big round asses don't mind if the girl is flat chested as long as I can pound that ass.

Offline Motherfooker

When I first started punting at university I really enjoyed fucking older women. I got a kick out of fucking mature women, a buzz that they'd been reduced to sucking my young cock for money. Now am older in my 30s and married to a MILF I love fucking the young girls instead.

randypostman

Only over 30yrs for me now I find them much more fun more relaxed & less in a hurry

Offline itsmydrug

When I first started punting at university I really enjoyed fucking older women. I got a kick out of fucking mature women, a buzz that they'd been reduced to sucking my young cock for money. Now am older in my 30s and married to a MILF I love fucking the young girls instead.

I was just about to add when i was in my 20s i loved sleeping with 30something MILFs now im 30something i love 20 year olds. Funny old world !

Offline Steely Dan

I am getting more extreme over time.  And now I like small but sensitive boobs. Blame Woofie. 

But parties have taught me that girls not my taste can be my taste for the moment.

Have you fucked a prossie Esco?  Why not share a review?

Still-alive

There was a time when younger when I wouldn't have wanted oral done on me, although I have always enjoyed RO. Now I love OWO but only as foreplay, I still seem to have some psychological block against CIM, I just can't make myself feel its right to do it somehow, and as I'm in my mid 60s that's not likely to change now. Even when a WG tells me she's quite happy to finish me that way, I still refuse.

Offline mothra

When I started punting I would only choose caucasian ladies, because that's what's always on offer in massage palours. Now, only Asian (orientals) does it for me.

Rod trotter

Ive fucked all sorts now

From 18 to mid 40's

What i have found is that the younger girls are fitter with a few exceptions but i find it hard to have any spark with them, not always the case mind ive had good craic with a couple of younguns .

Sexually i find 30+ are generally more adventurous sexually and a lot more friendlier than a young wg.

I look for small, petite, good services and location in the main but ive fucked all sorts opposite to this now so i guess if they are filthy enough they will come on my radar :cool:

Offline tesla

yes my tastes have changed or it could be I am more picky.. doing this for 37 years now.
I will not see anyone with enhanced boobs, blatant tattoos and piercings
I prefer smaller boobs and a slimmer WG size 10 or 8 ideally

poor grammar and spelling in profiles or replies will not encourage me to book.

rodjaneandfreddy

I have personally gone from Mr vanilla to somewhat off a deviant, lol

Never imagined as a young man I would be eating the arse off a girl less than half my age or enjoying waters ports and even anal play on myself, some off you girls have a lot to answer for is all I will say.

Offline snowbum

My tastes have definately changed.

Have not had been with anyone from AW for a while and have been exploring the Dom/sub scene on SA.

It is surprising the number of young women who seem to really get off on being tied up and made helpless.

Offline george r

had to be big tits for me but not bothered now as long as it all in proportion .

Offline Buttons

For me it's very simple. Before punting I always thought I was naturally attracted to blondes, which is still generally the case, but now I realise that a stunning brunette is just as good if not more so. What punting has reinforced is that I prefer the MILF to a younger lady.

That said, I've punted with most types and ages, apart from fatties (BBW annoys me, they are just fat and do nothing for me.....just personal choice and no slight at guys that prefer BBW's). The great thing about punting is the relative ease of fucking whatever type of lady you fancy at that point in time.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It is not just my tastes which changed but what is available changed. Mister happy was delighted at the natural hoovering he suddenly received after years of being licked through umbrellas. I am not sure where or when that started.

Learning to lick a lady was a revolution for me, I recall it was my first punt through Rendezvous contact magazine that this happened. Now I am always happy with my mouth full. I also like to snog a lady after I licked her.

BBWs are a late development for me but not exclusive, I like slimmer ladies also. But I no longer go much for young ones. I have learned to enjoy doing anal but still not often. And I like duos also but they usually stretch my wallet.

HP