Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Putting the punt back in punting  (Read 1099 times)

Offline nigel4498

Over the last few years I’ve been more or less a safe punter (I think its age related). It’s reassuring to turn up at a punt knowing that you are in for a positive experience and that you will receive value for money. It does however take away the buzz and excitement, the not knowing element of how things will turn out. Last year I only took one chance with a Chinese SP in Winchester, it was negative so I reverted to type and stuck to return visits and regulars for the rest of the year.
I more or less decided to take a break from punting, maybe perhaps a year to see how it went. Then Last October I decided to TOFTT and took a chance on a Romanian with no feedback; it was a positive so my MO for the time being is to put the punt back in punting.  I’ve promised myself no regulars or repeat visits. Let’s hope I can add a bit of daring and get the buzz back.
(otherwise its curtains to my punting career).

Offline JonasG

I only ever see a girl max 3 times, then it's just boring after that.

That's not punting to me, it's the variety.

mrhappypants

I've been a punter coming up five years.  It took a LONG time for me to sort this out but now my game is all about building a strong (sexy, local, reliable, good value) hot list.   I mix up repeat visits with new-to-me or TOFTT bookings with the aim that, when I want a fuck, I have a broad range of good quality options. 

Offline McSwell

I only ever see a girl max 3 times, then it's just boring after that.

That's not punting to me, it's the variety.

Punting is the freedom to choose, if you want the same girl same time every week thats fine, if you want a different girl every week  thats fine as well.
The basic rule of punting is to enjoy yourself whichever way you want.

Offline Plan R

Was the opposite - I resumed (after a long break), intending to arrive at about 5 regs. Instead I rarely ever see the same girl twice. There so much out there - it's the agony of choice   :dance:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I know what you mean as I like to try new girls in the hope of finding another gem who becomes a regular but when you have a few bad punts it's nice to see a regular that you know will give you a good service.
My original aim was to have about 5 regulars who I saw then every 3rd punt or so try a new girl, unfortunately i'm picky and rarely see a girl more than once, don't think i've ever had more than 3 girls at any one time who were regulars.

Out of 39 punts last year 21 were with new girls however i'd only consider seeing 3 of them again

Offline peter purves

Over the last few years I’ve been more or less a safe punter (I think its age related). It’s reassuring to turn up at a punt knowing that you are in for a positive experience and that you will receive value for money. It does however take away the buzz and excitement, the not knowing element of how things will turn out. Last year I only took one chance with a Chinese SP in Winchester, it was negative so I reverted to type and stuck to return visits and regulars for the rest of the year.
I more or less decided to take a break from punting, maybe perhaps a year to see how it went. Then Last October I decided to TOFTT and took a chance on a Romanian with no feedback; it was a positive so my MO for the time being is to put the punt back in punting.  I’ve promised myself no regulars or repeat visits. Let’s hope I can add a bit of daring and get the buzz back.
(otherwise its curtains to my punting career).

If I had the 'expendable cash' to spare I think I may well have taken your line of reasoning and approach some time ago as an attempt to save my own punting career.

Way it is now, it might be 'curtains' to use your turn of phrase.

Hope it works out for you!!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 06:58:47 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterenas

I usually play safe with well reviewed girls but sometimes I see a new profile that appeals but is light on pics and I give in to the thrill of the unknown. Works out well about half the time.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

There is of course another reason for not having fixed regulars, for me anyway. "The grass is always greener". As in the rest of life, it is by no means often true but it does tend to influence my decisions quite a bit. I have seen SP'S who are great for me, just the next will be better. (Maybe) :dash:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 07:28:12 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline JamesKW

One of the reasons I do parties now is because there is always the element of risk,there are often newbie girls (some only last the once,some stay for longer).I like to mix it up and try and have a couple of newbies and two or three regulars.Then you get the best of both worlds.Every girl has different ways of doing things so it is always interesting.Also you get different nationalities,different sizes and different ages.

Offline Romney

I'm still very much a "don't punt with my punts" sort of punter.  I have very limited and set windows of opportunities for this hobby, and I'm not yet ready to risk wasting my limited time on unknown sp's.  UKP has been a huge help with this, which no doubt explains why most of my punts have been positives.

I also prefer reliable regs when at all possible, which lowers my risk even more.

Maybe if and when I get bored of almost sure thing punts, I'll stray a bit, but I'm not there yet...

Health and Fitness

I find it frustrating sometimes when I really want a punt but am unable to do so because of having such busy work and domestic responsibilities, not to mention my other social activities which take a priority.

Wish I had a bit more freedom like some of you guys.

Offline DrConners

I like your style Nigel - an old dog but with new tricks eh ?  ;) Like yourself I've only seen a couple of regulars recently hence no reviews from me.

A girl popped up on tour in my punting vicinity this week, I had the horn & got the buzz your describing here. It was a positve & a bit negative but I'm glad I did it. I think the longer you do this (for me only about 3 years) the more you get used to having to fuck a different girl. I think others have mentioned either no returns or after 3 or 4 shags they get bored.

I'm happy to return to a WG if she gives good service & I like her in a non EAS capacity - then I guess the basic instinct of having to shag something new will always come up as we're genetically engineered to "fuck everything"

I'll heed what you've written here - and if the opportunity to 'put the punt back into punting' comes my way I'll try to step up. BTW any future shit punts with WG's I've just booked on a whim are your fault - where do I send the bill ?  ;)

IdkwIbother

Got to mix and match, life would be perfect if we could have a great experience with a different girl every time we do it ... but the nature of the game precludes it!

I have never developed a rapour with a whore, simply because I think it's asking for trouble .... familiarity breeds what?