Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever paid a EE WG in Euro's?  (Read 811 times)

Offline PleadInsanity

Just cleaned out a holdall which I last used while away on a trip and found 350 euros in it :thumbsup:. Then I got to thinking how I could put it to good use  :crazy::D

In fairness I will probably leave it there as it will come in handy at some stage this year but then I wondered if anyone else might have had something similar and had ever paid for a punt in euro or any other currency in the UK?

Offline MilleMiglia

Yes, in London,  but the agency was based abroad, and the prices on the website were in Euros.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Yes I payed a Hungarian girl in forint and she was quite happy to accept them. Had the money left over from one of my trips out there.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I recall seeing some 'international' agencies advertising prices in euro, dollars and pounds.

€350 is approx £300 -  i don't think you'll loose too much exchanging it (depending on where you go). You might be better off turning it £.

Offline Jerboa

Yes many times, in the Eurozone.  :hi:

Offline cunnyhunt

I have paid in Euro and US $, just agree the conversion rate/amount before arriving.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Yes I have paid in Euro.....several times here in London....

Offline PleadInsanity

Interesting to see it's not as rare as i thought it might be.
It looks like a 140-150 euros would cover a £120 punt so I might actually give it a go to avoid using my punting fund.