Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: neve XOXO - Peterborough  (Read 666 times)

24 review(s) for neve XOXO (12 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline onesteady

After a months break, I decided to pay a visit to this girl. Early March this year.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+447501867805

Comms: by text, quick response.

Damage: 70 for 30min

The meet: I came a bit earlier and sent sms that I have arrived, she gave me a call to give me directions. Once at the door, she opened with the usual 'hide behind the door'. Well spoken english, nice cracking body, well shaped bum and small tits (I prefer bigger tbh.). Paperwork done, and she then started with bullish talking "I don't kiss, I do only oral with condom, too many people have STDs and I am very careful with this...", here I felt that I made a huge mistake.
Ok, condom on, she started with slow oral and nothing interesting there. She does allow touching, and talks a lot, feels very cold, emotionless. #
After a few minutes, she asks what position I want to start with and cowgirl I say. Once in, she got the half of me inside, with checking on the condom every few seconds. I told her to go deeper and she did, but still feels like something is not right. Then I went into doggy and gave her all of me, finished inside the dom.

It was already 15 minutes or so, asked her what she can do for the time that I got left, suggested massage. And the massage was very light, I am now fully disappointed with my choice.

Will I recommend: no no no
Will I see again: no no no

In fact, I will commit not to see another rom, unless UKP I see more than 20 positives and no negatives on UKP.

Offline Bornslippy

yeah used to pop up in cambridge and had her fan boys (shows how utter shite cambridge is) never booked her as I always assumed I would find a beer, a takeaway, then a good wank, far more satisfying and fun!
this review backs my assumptions up  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 10:38:50 am by Bornslippy »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

It seems she never changes these odd holding the condom attituides, shes shit scared of getting up the duff so she once said but if she can't take the pill she could use a coil or probally retire!.

Problem solved!..

But it would be a terrible waste of a fine looking butt!!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 01:57:58 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »