Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebeccabrit Near Woodbridge  (Read 893 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6591389) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline smithy202098

External Link/Members Only

Getting back into the swing of things after a good amount of time away.
£200 paid for 3/4 hour.

Had a few days off work, and thought I fancy a punt, unfortunately Ipswich hasn’t got to much and what was available was fully booked. Found Rebeccabrit and had previously read naughty boys review but thought I would give it a try even though like I read it’s the top end of what I really want to pay. Communication was very good email on AW and very quick to response, arranged a time had a shower and poped on my way. Directions were good free parking nice little cottage outside Woodbridge. She waved me in. Nice looking girl wearing a nice dress like a girl next door look. had a lovely chit chat about the local area and work ect. Offered shower and drink but declined. Exchange paperwork and down to business. Nice amount of kissing not DFK but i didn’t mind too much. She stated stripped my clothes off and touching my downstairs I was pretty hard that this stage. Moved onto the bed with much less clothes, more kissing. She then turned me round and gave me a fantastic OWO plenty of eye contact, I then couldn’t wait no more I had to RO and she was fantastic plenty of right noises and she tasted fantastic. On with the MAC and into miss for a really good session. She made all the right noises and nutted in the bag. Quick tidy up and some more chat and it was time to go.

Conclusion: it your looking for a GFE then Rebeccabrit ticks the boxes. I know she may be on the pricey side for some but I had a good time and and it’s my money lol but I understand what some people are saying you can get better value for money Would I go back? Most definitely.

Offline Hansolo69

Fair review.

Pretty sure I've seen mixed reviews for her.

IMHO far too expensive considering no DFK.