Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissCarter - Norwich  (Read 1833 times)

1 review(s) for misslcarter (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

pokenn

Saw this girl for a 1 hour £120 outcall recently.   External Link/Members Only

I've had a pretty mixed punting experience recently. So before the booking it was definitely a case of expecting the worst , but hoping for the best. She's got some reasonable feedback on AW, but as we know that means nothing. The problem with AW is that punters are frightened of giving negative feedback in case the girl does the same back. I had asked about her on UKP , but no response. She also only has one blurry pic on AW.

Communication before the punt was good and reasonably friendly without being OTT.

She turned up on time and first impressions were good. She claims age 21 and that could well be true. Very good looking with a tight young body. Pert boobs and bum. Smooth mid-brown skin with straight black hair. Nicely made up but not caked on (I hate over done make up). Wearing some very sexy underwear.

Friendly, well-spoken and smiley. Fairly quiet, almost a bit submissive, but I like that as I'm not into mouthy birds.

The sex was probably the best I've had for a year or two. She doesn't fling herself at you, but is very responsive and willing. OWO and DFK enthusiastically with no pulling away. Bloody brilliant BJ - no hands, deep throat and kept going as long as I wanted. Tight pussy and happy to try any position. She also responds well to RO and gentle fingering.

Definitely not a clock watcher and we ran over by a good 20 minutes. Also interesting to talk to if you're into that.

Probably in my top three best punts ever.

Matt2014

I see this review and decided to register and this girl is really discreet ( no phone number ) but I see her reviews are all good and this has help me make my mind up to..

Does she have any bad points at all? and when you say responsive to sex I'm guessing that means she isn't a sack of spuds or a woman which makes no noise and just waits for you to finish then dart up lol ..
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 05:26:18 pm by Matt2014 »

pokenn

but I see her reviews are all good

If you mean her reviews on Adultwork, then I would almost completely discount that. Some truly terrible WGs have a mass of positive AW feedback.

If you are looking for a PE then she is not that. I would say quietly responsive and very willing which is what I like. But she may respond differently to different guys.

Matt2014

Cool cheers hope she does in calls during the week only one way to find out  :rolleyes: