Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiara-Malena-Jasmine / Luton  (Read 526 times)

Offline 20jay

I have been reading here for a long time and think it is time to give something back..

External Link/Members Only
(I later found out about the multi-ads)

..... this are all the same women-all the same no.07424779939 Location direct on the Luton Mall behind the parkhouse-
The only thing that's true on her description
she is tall
she has long black hair ..
All the rest is Bla-Bla the pics fake ..in one of them you will find "Lexylou.pimp"

The woman I met then has many tattooing, not so bad .. but
Boobs very much smaller
Bum flat instead of round
big tummy

I was horny and thought okay lets have a try. I booked for £40/ 15 minutes .. what followed you can forget confidently.

She undressed listless, immediately condom over and further with listless oral with much manual labor
bored facial expression while licking her nipples, reluctantly opens her legs to touch her fanny.

I did not feel like it anymore, and filled the rubber ... she pulled paper right away and dressed again immediately.

All in all, 40£wasted. I'm convinced half an hour for £50 would not have been better, she tries to get you done as quickly as possible.

I had better quarter of an hour already...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yr Blaidd

There are four of them now.

The next one is  External Link/Members Only 

They are all posted by  External Link/Members Only 

And all four have the same phone number .  You can guarantee non English, and probably shit service!!!

With anybody you find on VS, just have a look who posted it, and click on the hyperlink to see how many other posts they put there.

While in this case it may be the girl, there is also a strong possibility it is the pimp, especially if they will not conduct a conversation by telephone.

Offline 20jay

Yea and no rush usually means the opposite... I also have 2 with whom I have positive experiences. However, the ladies are not working at the moment..I will continue to report on the next visit ;)

Offline Wolf_66

I have been reading here for a long time and think it is time to give something back..

(I later found out about the multi-ads)

..... this are all the same women-all the same no.07424779939 Location direct on the Luton Mall behind the parkhouse-
The only thing that's true on her description
she is tall
she has long black hair ..
All the rest is Bla-Bla the pics fake ..in one of them you will find "Lexylou.pimp"

The woman I met then has many tattooing, not so bad .. but
Boobs very much smaller
Bum flat instead of round
big tummy

I was horny and thought okay lets have a try. I booked for £40/ 15 minutes .. what followed you can forget confidently.

She undressed listless, immediately condom over and further with listless oral with much manual labor
bored facial expression while licking her nipples, reluctantly opens her legs to touch her fanny.

I did not feel like it anymore, and filled the rubber ... she pulled paper right away and dressed again immediately.

All in all, 40£wasted. I'm convinced half an hour for £50 would not have been better, she tries to get you done as quickly as possible.

I had better quarter of an hour already...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Iv been there and left review but was on John street.
Still have nightmares when think about it. As she was such a ugly girl.
Avoid punts near the town centre