Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ROXY SEDUCTIVE MILF - Leeds  (Read 3893 times)

2 review(s) for ROXY SEDUCTIVE MILF  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Firstly, apologies to the tontober team, this was originally intended to be a punt with a girl fitting into the tontober guidelines, but as it got closer to the day, it was clear that our availabilities wasn't going to match. I had the punting horn though and 24 hours to sort something...checking my hotlist, I saw Roxy was visiting Leeds (she seems to every month or so) and was free - a couple of emails and a text later, I was booked in for 30 minutes at £70.

The location was a hotel just outside Leeds city centre, but ideally located for me. I called when I was outside and was given the floor and room number, and two minutes later I was knocking on the door. I was greeted by a good looking lady, certainly milfy! She is advertised as 42, and to be honest I would say this is a little generous. That said, she is hot and has a very nice body. Best way I can think of describing her is as your mates fit Mum! She was wearing a black nighty type thing, with black flowery bra and panties. She was immaculately made up and had perfect long brunette hair. She does have a few tattoos but nothing garish.

We had a quick peck and I jumped into the ensuite freshen up. After I came out, we chatted (she is very friendly, good banter) and I joined her on the bed where she told me to take the towel off...we started kissing, softly at first but this soon developed into DFK, which she professed to enjoy. She is a very good kisser, and it gave me the opportunity to explore her body with my hands and take her bra off and start playing with her tits - not too big, not too small. The kissing carried on and eventually she worked her way down to my cock. And this is where the punt was transformed from decent to pretty damn good...

She seems to love sucking cock. It wasn't deep throat but she got probably 2/3 of me down there, fairly gently at first and then increasingly harder. Nice...I warned her I was cocked and ready to go off so she slowed down and started playing with my balls instead. It was fucking brilliant...now, I like my balls being sucked and licked anyway, but this was exceptional. And she licked and tongued my perineum too, and it honestly almost made me spill my baby batter there and then. I needed to calm down so told her I was going to repay the favour...she lay down, more kissing and tit worship followed and I was soon teasing her pussy...she enjoyed this and got wet veryqquickly. I seemed to be hitting the right spots, licking her clit gently and then pushing one, then two fingers into her. This sent her over the edge and she started cumming, so I carried on for a good few more minutes. I think she came twice but I could be wrong.

I then demanded she sucked me again which she did with gusto, more OWO followed by more ball sucking. I was in heaven...but I needed to fuck her. She applied the rubber, turned over and I entered her in doggy...all very nice and surprisingly tight and it wasn't long before I was spent. I filled the bag, but in hindsight I wish I had CIM but I couldn't control myself.

Another chat, a shower and I was on my way.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed my punt with Roxy, probably more than I expected to. Would I see her again? Yes, I certainly would - if for nothing else just her oral skills!

She won't appeal to everyone - but if you like mature women, I'd certainly recommend her.

Offline anonyorks

Nice, I do fancy a dabble with someone older and tattoo's/dark hair mean I'm ever more keen!.

Offline Lijunwei

She's been on my hotlist for a minute and think this review will enforce that I will have to have a play with her

Offline Turtle Z

She would have been right up my street but comments like this on her profile put me off...

Q. Can I put my fingers in you.   A. I,m Sorry but you can only put one finger slighty there full finger insert I will not tolerate guys, this can cause germs from finger nails...