Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PennyxxPenny  (Read 574 times)

Offline sxman

anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

Out of your 8 posts on here, 6 of them are asking for any info on WG's, Have you seen any of them as a review would be nice, you have to give a bit back on this site.

Offline madeinwales56

Out of your 8 posts on here, 6 of them are asking for any info on WG's, Have you seen any of them as a review would be nice, you have to give a bit back on this site.

+1

Offline oohermrs

I saw her last summer for a 30min meeting (before I joined UKP, hence no review).

Operates out of a nice, clean modern house on Ipswich Road between the Highwoods roundabout and the line of car garages a bit further up the road.

Broadly, a good-looking mid-40s milf, petite, brunette with a large chest.  Gravity/having kids has taken its toll a little - but hey, we're probably all a little above our fighting weight on here!!  She's kept herself in decent nick.  For the most part, she manages her activities around school times. She's more of a mum doing this in her spare time rather than a seasoned pro.

Comms were OK - a little slow to respond to first email, but once booked in, she was prompt.

In terms of the meet - once we were on the bed, she quickly guided my hands down onto her pussy.  She was very responsive to touch and  came quickly.  Then she moved onto some decent OWO, then on with the hat, a nice it of doggy and then flipped her over to finish with a pummelling in mish.

Nice enough lady and a decent plain vanilla punt, in a GFE type way.  A little short on the extra services for me (e.g. no FK, no CIM etc) so I haven't been back for a longer visit.

Hope that's helpful.