Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty thai Mata in Chelmsford  (Read 1249 times)

carefree

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Theres a severe lack of thais in my area so took a risk on the above, and fuck what a touch :thumbsup:

I havent been here long but consider myself a seasoned punter and very streetwise when it comes to the many pitfalls, but despite the AW alert on this i just had a hunch.

Booked 30 mins but as i got there early sat in the front room with Mata's maid, who was very sweet.

When Mata walked in I was literally knocked sideways, pretty as fuck, tight fit flawless body and enhanced tits with the biggest nipples i have ever seen, and later sucked.

Quick shower, then into the action, Mata is very sweet, very laid back but very naughty.  She does kiss, not deep but thats ok with me, oral was covered but again its fine.  After blowing me for a while she asked how i wanted her, so i lay on the bed with her on top, she thrust her tits in my face whereby i sucked and nibbled those huge nipples as she guided my rock hard cock inside her smooth cunt, which btw is probably the tightest i have ever had.  Various positions before i blew my load with her riding me like a buckaroo.  I had saved up over a weeks worth and she commented how much cum i had shot.

She is in Chelmsford until friday (i think) as tours, but mostly plies her trade in London.

Best £60 ive ever spent, fucking stunning, fit and tight.

Oh, and yes i can safely say the girl on the profile is 100% her. :yahoo: