Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any body ever had a meet with KissingKatie79 of Bolton  (Read 1647 times)

Offline gillyB

Would like to enquire if anybody has had a meet with KissingKatie79 in Bolton?  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have had her in my hot List and am thinking of giving her a call, doesn't have a lot of feed back.

yorkshire123

May I ask is bareback something you are actively seeking?

Offline gillyB

Hello yorkshire123,

no I am not looking for BB, it more the GFE/kissing that intrigues me.

Yoda69

Funniest story ever....while on the BB subject.
About a week ago, whilst sitting having our tea my 17 year old son announces he is starting to go the the BB club twice a week! I choke on my vindaloo, son and daughter are beating the shit out of me to get the curry out which they do, after I gather some composure I let him have it " WTF are you talking about, you dirty little barsteward" in a rather confused voice he says......why can't I go to the black belt club?.
Turns out I'm the dirty barsteward lol :crazy:

yorkshire123

Hello yorkshire123,

no I am not looking for BB, it more the GFE/kissing that intrigues me.

Your money, your choice & your cock to rot, each to their own  :hi:

By the way those tits look like a pair of helium balloons (natural my arse), massive hands & at 6ft tall I wouldn't want to fight her (him)

Cardigandancing

Offline gillyB

Thanks for the feed back. Will defo not be visiting,  no longer on any of my wish lists  :scare:

Offline threechilliman

I think this one has been on AW before under a different name. She was in my HL for a while until i noticed the bareback which she offered on her old profile. I'm sure it's her, just can't think of the name. How many WG's can there be in Bolton who are 6 foot tall?

tcm

pierrot

Offline threechilliman

She was sensual sansa.

Well done P, two points! I remember the profile now.

tcm