Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex at Sheridans  (Read 375 times)

Offline newcummer

Thinking of seeing Alex at Sheridans soon. If anyone has seen her is she worth it and what should i expect?

External Link/Members Only

Offline newcummer

Thanks think ill swerve it!

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks think ill swerve it!

That was just the one review I found on here-however she's had 2 reviews over the last month on another forum,and they were both recommended with the op having a great time-so don't let one bad review put you off-she may of had an off day.  :thumbsup:

Offline con-a-ser

That was just the one review I found on here-however she's had 2 reviews over the last month on another forum,and they were both recommended with the op having a great time-so don't let one bad review put you off-she may of had an off day.  :thumbsup:

Might be a clash of personalities
We don't all get on in the room this happens more when you get two people with dominant personalities
(that is polite layman terms for girl has her routine she wants to stick to , Customer thinks I'm paying we will do it my way )

Also had age difference, Appearance, hygiene

But in this case the lady in question also has positive reports at different parlours under Alex & another name

Offline Bantagonist

I've seen her elsewhere, and its one of those, if you click you in for a great filthy time, if not then I can see her being a bit cold.

But she's sticking to her shifts, so I can imagine her clicking with most and having repeat custom.

Offline Robert44

Saw her a few weeks ago, had a good time and no complaints.