Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen milf.betty90 in Slough/ Langley ?  (Read 724 times)

George2014

Hi,

Anyone has seen her? Looks beautiful, only 80 GBP I wonder why :unknown: :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would appreciate any information.

Offline Sorted

Same,  GRIS and tinyeye turned up nothing on PG snaps,  non verified, I sent an SMS and language was not great, so doubt she is as educated as profile states. Said she was Portuguese,profile claims she is a redhead, but pics show a blonde ? Ha ! Seems to good to be true. Probably is..... Claimed to be in a hotel so popping along and finding out if a b&s and walking might be an option.

Offline Fact

Sorted, what happened on your visit?
thanks

Offline Sorted

Popping along to see was a suggestion to the OP, not something I was planning on doing personally unless local to the area and she was available. My hunch is that the profile is fake, but until someone TOFFT, it's anyone's guess.  Berkshire is a baron land at the moment of decent girls, a lot of the decent ones have either retired or moved to London. It's rare to find a good new girl in Berks at the moment, apart from a standout few of the longterm WG's, who I have seen already, my craving for variety and quality is hard to be met so far this year 

5th Musketeer

Hi,

Anyone has seen her? Looks beautiful, only 80 GBP I wonder why :unknown: :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would appreciate any information.
Actually she looks like a film star from the 1940s or 1950s with that hair style.  And, apart from Sorted's comments, and the fact that she has no interview, no description below her Likes, and no FG, looks like a scam.  However, she only joined on 10th April, so she may be testing the market, and her American spelling of "honor" is an interesting slip.

Offline Fact

forget the pics boys. I went and saw a very cute 20 year old EE girl.
very good service - GFE - DFK OWO
Think maid responds as I entered the room and got a text. so wasnt this blonde size 8 cutie messaging me.

Offline Sorted

So the punt wasn't with the girl in the profile ? But you were expecting her?

Sorry I'm confused ! Ha !

Offline Fact

hoped to see girl in pics but was a cute blonde instead.
Must be sharing the profile I guess.
This girl was worth a visit.
BUT
I think different girls work on this profile.

Offline Fact

I will do a review in the next couple of days, as she is good a fuck as sweet ginger was in Slough.
I know some found sweet ginger a let down, with B&S and timing issues - like I did the second time round.