Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Storm - 110% - Portsmouth  (Read 1462 times)

smellysmarls

Recently spent an hour I will live over in my mind until next time I see her - Sexy Storm External Link/Members Only

Booked an hour via email & text. Easy, accurate and swift communications.

This girl blew me away. I walked in the door and she draped herself on me like a cat rubbing my legs. She was over me like a girlfriend you have been away from for a month, who has not only missed you like coffee, but woke up horny as a goat. She describes herself as having a body built for  fucking; she does not mislead. We spent the full hour rutting like rabbits. I am not naive enough to believe that, when I walked in the door, she felt an instantaneous and undeniable attraction for me, but she sure as hell made me think she did.

Kudos to you Storm - I left with a smile a mile wide and will for sure come spend time again. Next time an hour will not be enough! 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 04:46:05 am by smellysmarls »

Online timsussex

hmmm?

Thanks for the first review - but its so extremely fluffy as to be of little use   :thumbsdown:

from her profile
I have lots of energy, 420 and party friendly

420  ?  wtf?

Offline wylie anchor

420 and party friendly...
smokes weed and does coke....alledgedly  :wacko:

Offline johnny34

hmmm?

Thanks for the first review - but its so extremely fluffy as to be of little use   :thumbsdown:

from her profile
I have lots of energy, 420 and party friendly

420  ?  wtf?

420 friendly means shes ok with drug taking in bookings.

Offline Waterhouse

Online timsussex

I understood party friendly - so 420 is pot specific

well you live learn and in this case avoid

Offline nigel4498

I understood party friendly - so 420 is pot specific

well you live learn and in this case avoid
Completely in the dark when I read her profile re 420.
You learn something new everyday, thank you UKP.
As ts stated, one to avoid.

Offline Stringerass

hmmm?

Couldn't agree more

smellysmarls

Really? In town from Canada where weed is legal. Wtf with the prudes who will likely drink to oblivion but the horror of sucking on a doobie makes a girl beyond  worth. Ignorant fucks. Crawl out of you basements; take a lighter grip on your dicks and live a little. Your narrow view of the world  and those who live it , rather than hide behind a keyboard, is a testamonial only to your uptight, narrow view. This girl delivered to her profile description. The only need for more detail is for one who beats rather than meets. :unknown:

Doasex

The only need for more detail is for one who beats rather than meets.

No one's after a detailed description of her labia, but what about points like: Did she match the pics? Was the place safe/discrete? Parking? Did she provide all services listed on her profile?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Really? In town from Canada where weed is legal. Wtf with the prudes who will likely drink to oblivion but the horror of sucking on a doobie makes a girl beyond  worth. Ignorant fucks. Crawl out of you basements; take a lighter grip on your dicks and live a little. Your narrow view of the world  and those who live it , rather than hide behind a keyboard, is a testamonial only to your uptight, narrow view. This girl delivered to her profile description. The only need for more detail is for one who beats rather than meets. :unknown:

Duuuuuude. No-one criticised you. People just expressed an opinion, which there are perfectly entitled to do here. You're right, though, folk are more prudish here. Ah, the number of times I've wondered why the UK isn't as cool as Canada. Perhaps you should go back there.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 09:04:52 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ah the cunt got himself banned. Those crazy Canadians.

Offline Sparta Prada

Anyone else think that the OP was the girl herself?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Anyone else think that the OP was the girl herself?

Yeah maybe, it was pretty touty. Or her friend Jess perhaps.

Either way, OP has a personality disorder of some sort. The review didn't mention a smoke and the discussion on weed was innocuous (in no way did it criticise OP), so very odd to go batshit. I would have expected a normal punter to take more offence at TS calling the review useless. But I'm not a pothead. If it were touting, then it's now having the opposite effect.

Offline winkywanky

smellysmarls probably got so angry because he has skunk-induced psychosis  :rolleyes:

As for the OP having a personality disorder, the WG looks like she has an eating disorder. I'm not putting down skinny girls, it takes all sorts. But she looks ill to me  :(.

Offline Waterhouse

smellysmarls probably got so angry because he has skunk-induced psychosis  :rolleyes:

As for the OP having a personality disorder, the WG looks like she has an eating disorder. I'm not putting down skinny girls, it takes all sorts. But she looks ill to me  :(.
Pretty much the norm for substance abusers. I figure any money they come by gets blown on 'gear' rather than food and looking after themselves properly. It's sad really.

Online timsussex

Its not usually the lack of money for food its more down to
1) many drugs supress appetite
2) many drugs increase metabolic rate
3) one reason to get stoned is to forget all of your troubles - inc the hassle of going to Tescos

But yes she doesn't look healthy and she is probably the OP

i was being polite in saying it was so fluffy as to be useless - the boss was more succinct

Offline Waterhouse

3) one reason to get stoned is to forget all of your troubles - inc the hassle of going to Tescos
I can totally relate to that.  Waitrose fan all the way.  :lol:

Offline Dav618id

well if the op was her and shes looking for work, she should change her area to Portsmouth not southsea