Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls in Reading  (Read 5251 times)

jakexx

I have never done this before in UK...have come to reading and getting bored and looking for some nice girl to enjoy tonight. have seen adultwork and %%% and there are so many profiles available. not sure what to do. can i just choose someone, call and then go there? is that safe? any problem with police or anything like that? are these all authentic?

Offline berksboy

hi bud

have you had a look at the reviews on here for the south east yet ?  as there are some very good ones on the 1st page so you should find one ok.

As for reading just stay away from the oxford rd and any streetworks on or near it as the old bill do pull guys there.

jakexx

cheers mate. I had a look and found following worth exploring:
Gabriella32DD
Louise 100% British
Stella of Reading
all seem to have good reviews but 2 dont have any numbers listed...

Offline berksboy

Some girls only have there tel no showing the days they work , so why not call the one with no showing and see if you like the sound of her ?.

Online rudolph hucker

Louise 100% seems like a good 'un, posts on UKP from time to time.

Happy hunting.

Offline happy as larry

Stella is very good but only works odd days, easy parking or 10 min bus ride from town center, house is a bit of a tip but her room is ok

Offline ciscoxxx69

Stella is very good but only works odd days, easy parking or 10 min bus ride from town center, house is a bit of a tip but her room is ok

Agreed, parking is easy...and free.

House IS a bit of a tip but not enough to put me off going again, and both times I have seen her there has been a guy there too.....never been a problem to me, as it is quite a big house and he keeps himself to himself and remains downstairs whilst the action goes on upstairs..I guess he is there as a minder?
Just worth you knowing so you don't get a surprise.

All in all, thoroughly Recomended by me....a very slim, fit, responsive, attractive, friendly girl....

Bracknell 67

I can vouch for Stella.  I'm 'working' from home today so popped out for a quick 30 minutes with her - and boy was it worth it  :wacko:  She's been in my HL for a while but no FB left me a bit dubious until I read the positive reports/posts about her on this site so I went for it.  The place was a complete ship pit but the room itself was OK and Stella was fantastic.  I suppose I should write a few lines about the encounter in the correct place before I get some sarcy remarks by the board police!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:29:42 pm by Bracknell 67 »

Offline Stiltskin

Gabriella32DD - A nice Polish girl, slim, good tits. No stunner, she looks a bit like a librarian with her glasses on, but the service and discrete location are great.

Offline berksboy

ciscoxxx69 bud , if you mean the big fat guy its his house , WGs have been working out of it for years.

Offline ciscoxxx69

ciscoxxx69 bud , if you mean the big fat guy its his house , WGs have been working out of it for years.

Hey berksboy...thanks.
I didn't really get a good look at him...looked like he was on a PC doing something on the brief glimpse I had of him. As I say, it did not bother me one bit, but if you know he might be there, then there is no unwanted surprise.
Who else works from there then?
Have you seen anyone else there?

Offline berksboy

only one WG per day as far as i know . Apart from S not seen anyone else there for a few years.

But she was hot as and i got some great overnits off her as well  :yahoo:

Offline ciscoxxx69

only one WG per day as far as i know . Apart from S not seen anyone else there for a few years.

But she was hot as and i got some great overnits off her as well  :yahoo:

You lucky f*cker!.....an overnight is not something I can afford, or do easily, as I have a Mrs Rick......
I bet she is quite energetic on an overnight! .........Could you walk okay the next day? Lol
Did you do the overnight at that house then?

Offline berksboy

Nope not at that house was with a WG i had seen lots of so i just asked would she do a overnight for £300 and she said ok !

I was one very very happy guy that night !  This was over 10 years ago now.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Oh, so not with Stella then....

Ah ...Stella......sorry just had a Stella thought  :wacko:

Offline happy as larry

I`ve had a cpl of nights on stella! very bad head in the morning, stick to foster`s now

Offline ciscoxxx69

Foster? What, Jodie......? Not seen her.... :crazy:

I'll get my coat...

Melb

Last time I had Stella was in 1663, then I went on to 1664.

333Simon333

I hope she doesn't to bareback. I wouldn't want to cum in cidre!     :drinks:

Melb

That could be a new marketing slogan for strongbow.

Offline rubric

Gabriella32DD - A nice Polish girl, slim, good tits. No stunner, she looks a bit like a librarian with her glasses on, but the service and discrete location are great.

Having seen her .. I'd have to say Gabriella is probably an acquired taste, she's pretty average looking and both tits and tummy show signs of childbirth.  She has a good attitude and so I can see why people might like visiting her.  Put it this way, she gave me an equisite orgasm, but on the other hand I had to shut my eyes at various points.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Having seen her .. I'd have to say Gabriella is probably an acquired taste, she's pretty average looking and both tits and tummy show signs of childbirth.  She has a good attitude and so I can see why people might like visiting her.  Put it this way, she gave me an equisite orgasm, but on the other hand I had to shut my eyes at various points.

I nearly booked her myself a while back until she told me she doesn't to OWO.... :unknown:
That's a no no for me...so I had to decline......Blimey! I'd never cum wearing a mac for oral!  :lol:

Offline rubric

I nearly booked her myself a while back until she told me she doesn't to OWO.... :unknown:
That's a no no for me...so I had to decline......Blimey! I'd never cum wearing a mac for oral!  :lol:

She stood astride me in a manner that was obviously intended to be coquettish - but let's put it this way, the view wasn't great, so i closed my eyes and tended to myself ;)