Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork reverse bookings  (Read 447 times)

paddyw

I have been using the Adultwork Reverse Booking system for my recent overnight stays in Manchester.

I have had great success with outcall 2 hour bookings with around 10 service providers typically bidding. It has certainly broadened the field with women from outside the Greater Manchester area bidding, that wouldn't have normally come up in a search. So for Thursday outcall all is already  arranged. However, I also placed an incall  90 minute reverse booking for late morning /noon on Friday at exactly the same  pro rata rate and haven't had one response!

Anyone else have this sort of experience?  :unknown:

Paddy
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 09:11:54 am by paddyw »

Offline scutty brown

I have been using the Adultwork Reverse Booking system for my recent overnight stays in Manchester.

I have had great success with outcall 2 hour bookings with around 10 service providers typically bidding. It has certainly broadened the field with women from outside the Greater Manchester area bidding, that wouldn't have normally come up in a search. So for Thursday outcall all is already  arranged. However, I also placed an incall  90 minute reverse booking for late morning /noon on Friday at exactly the same  pro rata rate and haven't had one response!

Anyone else have this sort of experience?  :unknown:

Paddy

I'm guessing here, but my assumption would be that only a small number of girls bid on these. Of those girls, you may have pissed them all off by not accepting their last bids, so they're not bothering this time.

paddyw

No, I'm getting just as many bids for the outcalls as usual, but none at all for the incall. I'm offering exactly the same hourly rate too, and usually incall rates are cheaper. This is the first time I have tried an incall reverse bid too.

I can't work it out!

Paddy

paddyw

Oops!

I think that I have just found out what was wrong. It appears that adultwork defaults to the country that you are accessing the site from! So I was displaying a Manchester reverse bid to another country!

Just changed it to the UK, so hopefully that's sorted!

Paddy

paddyw

Bids coming in now.

Ever felt stupid?

Paddy