Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Divine - Earls Court  (Read 1492 times)

16 review(s) for Angela Divine (10 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline boctoylover

Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hr in call £280

Services - CIM, A level, OWO, Toys, RO

Overall: Great first punt with pretty nubile blonde.

This was my first ever punt so having spent a lot of time on here and on AW I felt it only fair to complete a review.

Comms

Having whittled my hot list down to 10 I followed the instructions that Angela puts on her website.  Texted her two days before suggesting date and time.  When that was confirmed emails on AW discussing details and agreeing rates.  Told to text on the morning of the meet, which I did and was then sent a text with address and post code and told to ring on arrival.  A little confusion when I was ringing, she didn't pick up straight away but soon did and let me in.

This being my first ever punt I was pretty timid and any issues about VFM are probably more about my inexperience.  Angela is a pretty blonde, nubile and flexible.  If you are after big boobs then Angela is not the girl for you.  Opened the door in a electric blue dress and let me down into the bedroom.  Sorted the paperwork and confirmed the requirements.  I went off for a shower which had plenty of towels and shower gel etc.

Back in the room and she was just wearing bra and pants.  We spent a bit of time chatting, putting a fan on as it was so hot, drinking very chilled wine.  She showed me some new underwear that she had bought and this was what made this a good first punt was that none of it felt mechanical or forced.

After some kissing and groping down on her knees for OWO whilst I sat on the sofa.  Good technique and great eye contact.  After a while I moved us onto the bed and for RO, she taste very nice indeed. Then we used one of toys on her.  I was enjoying using the toy on her so much I moved up the bed for more OWO and ended CIM for pop shot number one.  This was discretely and delicately disposed of into a tissue.

With hindsight I should have controlled myself and held out for sex before the first pop.  Mainly this is because with a condom on I don't feel anything and whilst I'm definitely not after bareback the punt would have been better if I had thought this through! 

It was very hot so we drank some more chilled wine and chatted for a while, nothing forced, Angela is good fun, sparky and if nothing else very nice to look at  :rolleyes: She then got me nice and hard with her mouth, slipped on the mac and had sex include anal in reverse cowgirl when I used a vibrator on her clit which she particularly liked. Sex included mish and doggy.  She was very enthusiastic and it felt like she was enjoying it.  The noises she made were realistic enough!  Knowing that there was no way I was popping in the condom she finished me off with a handjob over her tits.  We then chatted for longer and if I hadn't got to meet someone I think we would have kept chatting, there was certainly no rushing.

Very pretty, enthusiastic girl who delivers. 

Would I go back?  Hell yes, and do things differently!

Offline The_Don

so having spent a lot of time on here

If that is the case, perhaps your definition of VFM, totally differs from mine.

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

1 hr in call £280

IMO, no W/G is currently worth that rate P/H

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Offline king tarzan

If that is the case, perhaps your definition of VFM, totally differs from mine.

IMO, no W/G is currently worth that rate P/H

A woman's incredible beauty is the 1st attraction
Then she has to do dfk
(No kissing she can fuck off)

Agency can go to hell,  not paying over the top NEVER
Location I don't give a shit about

This honey is IMO priced herself correctly
She is incredibly beautiful
Outstanding excellent gfe to PSE shit.. caters for all..
She was once waffling about shooting her prices up which she did but that didn't last long and price and she has droppef her price back down  ( in my mind I thought what a bunch of bollox)

Very sexy hot beautiful classy woman

No issues from me!

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac