Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Leeya Thai (Farnborough)  (Read 1178 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5943954) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline faquin1

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I have had my eye on this one for a while now. She's come and gone from my punting area but always been above my £100/half-hour max threshold.

Well, she was relatively local again recently and I didn't want to pass up the opportunity despite some mixed reviews on here. So I begrudgingly spent £120 for 30 minutes.

Decent venue with allocated parking. I've visited this apartment block more than a few times now.

Good comms.

Standard hide behind the door trick and I was greeted with a tall, slim, attractive Thai Ladyboy. She was a bit cold and stand offish at first. She soon warmed up and I found her very friendly by the end of the session. Photos are accurate.

I paid the fee and went for a quick shower.

She started with jumping on me and kissing me all over which was nice. Then onto an excellent uncovered BJ. I had to get her to stop before I blew my load. Whereupon I sucked her off for a while until she was reasonably hard. Due to her height, around 5'10, I was worried she would have a massive cock. But I was not to worry.

She asked that I fucked her, so I did and it felt fantastic. Again, I almost blew my load as I decided to pull out and get her to fuck me. We spent some time trying to get her hard, but it was never going to happen. She said she had come earlier with a previous client.

So back to me fucking her until I filled the bag. We had some chit chat, I got dressed and left a happy bunny.

Overall, I think I'd like to get to know and see her again. She does seem friendly, If not at first. She is good looking and provides a wonderful BJ and fuck. However, only if she brings her rate down. Especially as I've now also just broken my non-Thai trans girl cherry with a well reviewed Big Cock Brazilian Shemale (small cock actually but I wanted to say Big Cock Brazilian Shemale, so there we go) for less money. Big (small) Cock Brazilian Shemale review incoming in the future.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 10:02:55 pm by faquin1 »

Online charliepie

Sounds great, you're definitely becoming our number-one Thai TS reviewer:-)