Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Czech Dreams / Biggin Hill / 'Naughty Massage' by MF Couple  (Read 1560 times)

6 review(s) for czech dreams (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online diver ted

TLDR   A fun imaginative massage from a MF couple

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Within time constraints.
Telephone number not currently shown.

Comms    Messages exchanged but very sporadic as Czech Dreams appears to be only available intermittently. Once contact established arranged a ‘Naughty Massage’ as per tab on AW profile with her male naturist friend. £220 for one hour.

Locn       Biggin Hill (just in London) although profile states Kent.

Accomm    Appeared to be SP’s home in residential block. Clean and tidy. Discreet entrance with plenty of parking nearby. Shower available before and after.  Massage table was already set up in the lounge.

SP       Accurate photos – an attractive tall woman with a great figure. Came across as very comfortable, friendly and made me feel very welcome.  Introduced me to her male friend and great atmosphere established by them.  Imagine she would be comfortable in any sexual situation.

Action       Quick shower. Massage started off on my front with all four hands massaging me for some time. Interaction with Czech Dreams began with excellent DFK and sensual touching before I had turned over. Once facing up both started to massage all areas which led to OWO being performed on me by Czech Dreams.  At times she climbed astride me on the table and I performed oral on her – all very good. The intensity of the oral on me increased with Czech Dreams taking me further and further in her mouth. I eventually came as I was being massaged once again.

Recommend   Yes
Return            Yes

Offline Bassman

What was the guys purpose there? Just massage you whilst she got you off?

Online diver ted

What was the guys purpose there? Just massage you whilst she got you off?

Yes, I'm running out of time for my bucket list which includes expanding boundaries. This was one of many steps I've taken recently.

I tried a MF couple that were in a relationship previously. (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=376534.0) It was positive but there was a lot of activity between them. I wanted to try something  a little different this time - activity primarily between me and Czech Dreams.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 12:11:50 am by diver ted »

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Thank you for the review!

Can I ask when you saw her (more or less)? She doesn't seem to be active on AW for some time.

If you are comfortable to share more about the interactions with the M partner, it would be nice to hear.

Online diver ted

Can I ask when you saw her (more or less)? She doesn't seem to be active on AW for some time.
If you are comfortable to share more about the interactions with the M partner, it would be nice to hear.

She displays her telephone number intermittently. When it was displayed I sent a message but got no reply. On the next occasion it was displayed I sent another message - it took a while for her to respond. A few further messages to flesh out what I wanted and arrange the time/date. Her profile does refer to the ad hoc nature of her involvement. It also shows she has an additional male friend that can participate more fully it seems.   

Interaction with the M partner (white) was manual only from him to me, massaging and handling whilst Czech Dreams was giving me a blowjob.

Hope that helps
DT

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Thank you for sharing that with me, I truly appreciate it.

I do have her contact number, however, the responses have been quite sporadic. Which makes more sense now.