Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spoofing Whatsapp with a false number  (Read 2501 times)

Offline pdq

So from following on from this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=376242.0

Does anyone know how WA can be spoofed to be setup with a sim that cant be traced or called ?

Offline jgillis

Setting up WhatsApp requires an association to a number which can at least receive a single SMS. After its setup, you could remove or dispose of the sim. WhatsApp would continue to work, but cannot be reset or moved to a different phone.

If you have a Samsung, you can run a second, background,  hidden WhatsApp on a different number. See: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=373222.msg3848383#msg3848383

Online scutty brown

you can use one the free sms-receive services to get that initial message using a throw-away number
e.g.
External Link/Members Only
there are many others

sending faked SMS messages is even easier..........
« Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 03:25:44 pm by scutty brown »

Offline marmalade17

You can use whatsapp business version as a second whatsapp on your phone.  Hide from the home screen and turn off notifications. 

If you have a payasyougo sim for punting then pop that in the phone to enable whatsapp.  Just make sure your get rid of the notifications that pop up to tell you the credit limit etc

Offline Punting2022

So from following on from this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=376242.0

Does anyone know how WA can be spoofed to be setup with a sim that cant be traced or called ?

All sims can be traced to a location if you have done something bad. Police just need to see the location of the number really.

Offline Charliehutton

I know this is of no consequence, but just to let you know, some of us haven't the faintest idea of what any of you are talking about.

Offline southcoastpunter

All sims can be traced to a location if you have done something bad. Police just need to see the location of the number really.

i sincerely hope that the OP meant hiding the number from and not being able to be traced by WG's, wives, GF's etc and not from the police. I don't think (and again sincerely hope) that this is not the right site to ask and get answers to a question like that!

Offline Puntingutils

IIRC spoofing won't let you receive texts, only spoof to send texts from a number. Just a
use textme(app). You get a number and free texts. After a certain limit you need to top up for more texts but iirc you can get a new number

Offline PumpDump

you can use one the free sms-receive services to get that initial message using a throw-away number
e.g.
there are many others

sending faked SMS messages is even easier..........

If you want to be completely untraceable this is not a good solution as the number will be linked to your payment method.

To be untraceable purchase a SIM in a shop using cash.

Online scutty brown

If you want to be completely untraceable this is not a good solution as the number will be linked to your payment method.

To be untraceable purchase a SIM in a shop using cash.

What payment method? None of the links I provided need payment. There's no SIM card, just a number which is completely incapable of being linked to an individual.

Offline PumpDump

What payment method? None of the links I provided need payment. There's no SIM card, just a number which is completely incapable of being linked to an individual.

My mistake, I assumed you had to pay for the number.

Offline kingmg

Tried whatsapp business it stopped working after a few hours with the Sim not in the phone. A lot of Wgs are not on WhatsApp

Offline datwabbit

Setting up WhatsApp requires an association to a number which can at least receive a single SMS. After its setup, you could remove or dispose of the sim. WhatsApp would continue to work, but cannot be reset or moved to a different phone.

Did not know this

Offline kingmg

I tried it for a few hours and removed the Sim asked for further verification as it possibly knows the Sim has been removed

Offline expeller

I have tablet, it does not have a sim. I have a payg sim in an old Nokia non smart 'phone and found no problem using the code sent to the 'phone to activate the Whatsapp account.

Offline JimmySW

I use "Another Number" which I subscribe to on Iphone and that works great with Business Whatsapp