Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SA seeking.com North East Regional Discussion  (Read 58783 times)

Offline flintstone

External Link/Members Only

Wants £500, whatsapp profile pic looks worse than the seeking pics

Offline flintstone

Any info on this one?  Discussed on whatsapp but I'm generally put off on pics that seem to be screenshots than the actual pics

Offline CaptBeef

Any info on this one?

I chatted briefly a while ago to this lass - she wanted 200-300 ppm so I moved on elsewhere.

Offline AffAlchemist

Another dreamer with unrealistic expectations...

She says ... "One coffee date a month for my months rent?"

Online Leisa247

Just for a laugh I had a quick look on Seeking. It’s full of lazy, deluded woman wanting a lie in every day. Some even say they want your hard earned cash for “a platonic relationship”, “well I had one of them relationships before my divorce pet sorry”

Offline flintstone

Timewaster.  Bit of weird one really, gives personal info, easy to find her on FB etc and gives personal number.  Doesn't ask for money upfront or anything, arranged to meet then doesn't turn up, then goes cold and doesn't reply, but didn't block. 

to quote her profile "Does anyone use this, Or a people to scared to send a message🙃 do people actually meet or is it a waste of time, if your gonna view or favourite me please just message!"

Has a cheek considering how much of a timewaster she is.

Offline flintstone

Timewaster, friendly enough chatting, easy to find as real person on FB etc.   Gives story of having bad time in past of meeting strangers and wants some details up front for her own security.   Eventually goes quiet and doesn't respond

Offline flintstone

Wants 200 to meet.   Says open minded and naughty but soon realise she is not up for much.   I passed, I thought too young for me anyway. 

Offline Alonsy

Timewaster.  Bit of weird one really, gives personal info, easy to find her on FB etc and gives personal number.  Doesn't ask for money upfront or anything, arranged to meet then doesn't turn up, then goes cold and doesn't reply, but didn't block. 

to quote her profile "Does anyone use this, Or a people to scared to send a message🙃 do people actually meet or is it a waste of time, if your gonna view or favourite me please just message!"

Spoken to her but didn’t arrange a meet as we both couldn’t find a date. I do remember tho someone had met her before. Can’t remember what the verdict was tho?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 11:26:10 pm by daviemac »

Offline Mr blue

Also spoke to her for a little while, arrange to meet up two times and each time she cancelled at the last moment, she did offer for me to go round to hers one time but I wasnt free when she was, chat eventually just fizzled out.

Offline flintstone

Ladymillion40 - don't have link as she blocked me.

Seems friendly enough at first, but chatting with her is like walking on eggshells.  Anyway through some miscommunication in terms of discussing £££ turned out she was expecting to just turn up for a couple of drinks at first and never has sex on first date... which i'm ok with for seeking as long as i'm not paying any more than the drinks.   To cut a long story short, she is not a prossie.

Wondering if anyway has got past first date.  Easy to find on facebook etc, from everything said in conversation seems genuine.  Cute milfy type early 40s if that is your thing.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
Ladymillion40 - don't have link as she blocked me.

Seems friendly enough at first, but chatting with her is like walking on eggshells.  Anyway through some miscommunication in terms of discussing £££ turned out she was expecting to just turn up for a couple of drinks at first and never has sex on first date... which i'm ok with for seeking as long as i'm not paying any more than the drinks.   To cut a long story short, she is not a prossie.

Wondering if anyway has got past first date.  Easy to find on facebook etc, from everything said in conversation seems genuine.  Cute milfy type early 40s if that is your thing.

Here you are - External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

Offline Alonsy

Anyone have details on

I chatted to her when I was on Secret Benefits. Really nice but we did t get round to meet.

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Anyone have details on

Just a recommendation but you are more likely to get a response if you put the profile name, location etc as well as the link. I for example am more likely to respond if i recognise the name.

Offline Apeters125

Anyone have details on

Chatted for a while and she said why don’t we go for coffee to see if we click. I had lost interest at this point so didn’t bother
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 10:17:52 am by daviemac »

Offline Alonsy

Tiggy

Anyone has much more than just chatting with this girl? Tiggy?

Offline WillyW

I assume it applies to everyone, they are offering a free hour of premium today.  Just finding the best hour

Offline Steve56

Fair point Alonsy, her face picture's pretty weird. Great body displayed in other two profile pics, that don't quite match up with aforementioned face snap.  I chatted briefly with her on WhatsApp. She said she's from Stockton. Got the impression she could be a scammer. I quickly brought chat to a close.

Offline flintstone

Not sure why people put old pics on their profile but I found this one amusing due to the pic with the car in it and registration clearly visible, last MOT was 2009  :lol:

Offline flintstone

Delicious diamond 777

Wants £125 to meet socially then £250 if hit it off

Offline Steve56

I was active on seeking October through 'til November of last year. All new faces from the last time I was on a couple of years ago. Have been looking this week (only had a month's subscription last Autumn). During my 'subscription phase' I found that there were a fair few lasses willing to meet. Swerved the £200-a-meet merchants but unearthed some real gems. Happy with anything from £80 to £140 per meet. No clock watching etc. (Removed). I am still seeing 3 lasses from last Autumn at bargain basement level 'expenses' for their company.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 03:34:15 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was active on seeking October through 'til November of last year. All new faces from the last time I was on a couple of years ago. Have been looking this week (only had a month's subscription last Autumn). During my 'subscription phase' I found that there were a fair few lasses willing to meet. Swerved the £200-a-meet merchants but unearthed some real gems. Happy with anything from £80 to £140 per meet. No clock watching etc.  I am still seeing 3 lasses from last Autumn at bargain basement level 'expenses' for their company.
You do know that soliciting PMs comes with a ban don't you?   :unknown:

Offline Steve56

My apologises for submitting the post, for which I am sorry. My ignorance is no defence. If the post can be taken down, I would be happy to see it done. Sorry for any offence I may have caused anyone who's read the post.

Offline Tommygun67

I was active on seeking October through 'til November of last year. All new faces from the last time I was on a couple of years ago. Have been looking this week (only had a month's subscription last Autumn). During my 'subscription phase' I found that there were a fair few lasses willing to meet. Swerved the £200-a-meet merchants but unearthed some real gems. Happy with anything from £80 to £140 per meet. No clock watching etc. (Removed). I am still seeing 3 lasses from last Autumn at bargain basement level 'expenses' for their company.

I’m finding it tough going on there at the moment - got any leads ?

Offline Steve56

Yes, but I'm not sure what is acceptable to post about Seeking on this forum. Re: my previous post  - I was given a deserved and timely reminder from daviemac the moderator, re the unacceptable nature of that post. 

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yes, but I'm not sure what is acceptable to post about Seeking on this forum. Re: my previous post  - I was given a deserved and timely reminder from daviemac the moderator, re the unacceptable nature of that post.
There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page plus there's this thread regarding PM messages pinned to the top of the main page. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351038.0

Offline Tommygun67

If you look back on this thread you’ll see many links posted to Seeking profiles and people sharing info, so I’d say you are ok to post them on here.

Offline Steve56

There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page plus there's this thread regarding PM messages pinned to the top of the main page. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351038.0

Thanks for the link daviemac.

Offline Matt.point

Thinking about joining seeking but have was wondering if people use their own pictures or how people get around hiding their identity? To avoid getting found out specially if you’re in a relationship.

I created a free account using just pictures of cars but the account was terminated before I could join as a premium. I understand id have to show my pictures when I’m talking to someone which is fine but I don’t want my pictures available for anyone to see even from a free account.

Any other advice related to seeking for a newbie is also appreciated.

Thanks
M

Offline leedstony

Just create an account with the photos private, it's then up to you who gets to see them.

Offline flintstone

I've never found anyone below £150 per meet on seeking ever.  Need to do some more digging or be less picky.

Offline finn5555

Mate you don't need to post the same thing all over the forum when you don't know exactly which areas she works in, once in the Seeking national general discussions will do.

I've merged this.

To be fair she does operate all over the UK she messaged me a while back to meet in London. I think warning other regions is justified on this occasion

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
To be fair she does operate all over the UK she messaged me a while back to meet in London. I think warning other regions is justified on this occasion
She operates nationally and it's now in the national thread, someone in this or other area might post some very useful information that only those in that area would see, in the national thread any info is there for all to see. Would someone from say London keep up to date with posts in this Seeking thread.  :unknown:

At the same time would info posted locally be repeated in every other region.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 01:20:11 pm by daviemac »

Offline finn5555

She operates nationally and it's now in the national thread, someone in this or other area might post some very useful information that only those in that area would see, in the national thread any info is there for all to see. Would someone from say London keep up to date with posts in this Seeking thread.  :unknown:

You miss my point, but do as you please, you normally do  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
You miss my point, but do as you please, you normally do  :thumbsup:
Well what is your point.  :unknown:

Are you really suggesting comments on a national issue should be spread all over the forum and not in the dedicated national discussion thread.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 01:30:33 pm by daviemac »

Offline puntlover1

Well what is your point.  :unknown:

Are you really suggesting comments on a national issue should be spread all over the forum and not in the dedicated national discussion thread.

The woman is very dangerous. She's ruined many lives for fun in the past. I think he means that it warrants a warning in the regional threads to highlight her existence. Most of us don't check the national thread and she changes her name more often than she changes her socks.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
The woman is very dangerous. She's ruined many lives for fun in the past. I think he means that it warrants a warning in the regional threads to highlight her existence. Most of us don't check the national thread and she changes her name more often than she changes her socks.

How do you know what he means or what he's thinking??? If he wants to answer he will.

BTW did you miss the part where I said a search brings up the post on that thread?

So if she's that dangerous are you really suggesting that her details should be posted in every region and anyone who has vital information about her should not only post it their own area but search the forum for other threads to post it on as well.  :wacko: It's there and all the comments are there, in one place.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 06:45:34 am by daviemac »

Offline puntlover1

How do you know what he means or what he's thinking??? If he wants to answer he will.

BTW did you miss the part where I said a search brings up the post on that thread?

So if she's that dangerous are you really suggesting that her details should be posted in every region and anyone who has vital information about her should not only post it their own area but search the forum for other threads to post it on as well.  :wacko: It's there and all the comments are there, in one place.

Not here to argue, but typing Ria doesn't bring up the thread. Just saying.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Not here to argue, but typing Ria doesn't bring up the thread. Just saying.
Try putting the full name in -  WARNING - SCAMMER AND BLACKMAILER - Ria Grace/Ree Grace/ Ree Gee/Ria Slater - then it brings the post up as shown below. BTW it shows as #5 for me because the other 4 are repeats in deleted posts.

Ree Grace brings the same result as does Ria Slater.

You still haven't explained how you know what finn meant or was thinking or if you expect posters to search the site and repeat what they have posted in their local area.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 01:23:02 pm by daviemac »