Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sansara  (Read 8508 times)

Offline goodmans

does any1 know about this thai massage called sansara in south ruislip they have photos of ladies good looking as well

Offline PLeisure

Why have you posted this query as a review  :unknown:

Tout?

Offline goodmans

i am no tout mate so how do you post a somthing  then and not in a review

Offline PLeisure

That's easy... You don't click on the Reviews board  :rolleyes:

Offline billyrider

Went quite a while ago and found it to be totally legit. I was massaged by the owner Sansara who is very attractive. Her husband sometimes mans the desk as well as her kids.

I was covered with a towel the whole time and even on the flip she made sure I remained covered. She said a lot of people request and some even call asking and when we say no they don't make the booking.

Not sure if things have changed as a lot of places offering extras exist in the area.

bristolqwerty

:scare: I'm not sure I want her hubby/kids manning the front desk "does your mum/wife offer HR?" :dash:

fredpunter

By an enormous coincidence  I've been wondering about this place recently with a view to taking an SB there maybe .... what are the places in ruislip that do offer he? SB may be up for massage and he with me watching ... a bit of a fantasy of mine.
Ta in advance

Offline billyrider

@andyply  :lol:

I must say the massage was fantastic and she is very attractive

There are a few Chinese places in and around South Ruislip, Ruislip centre, Ruislip Manor, Eastcote and Northwood Hills that offer more. Only been to Red Peony but sadly the mature, plump, frumpy, unshaven Chinese girls don't do it for me.

I'm sure I'm not on any of their hot lists before one of you types that!!!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 09:58:39 pm by billyrider »

Offline Daaz324

Hi billy. Who offers more?

I took a leaflet from red peony but if it's the woman who gave me it, I'll stay away!

There is a place next to ask in Northwood that offer extra and they are Chinese. Amy is very good and pretty who works there !

External Link/Members Only

It's just a door, not a shop.. Amy gave me a great massage, prostate and hr! You should try it!

Have you been to nuad thai in Northwood? Looks legit though?

Offline billyrider

Nuad Thai totally legit but excellent.

There are lots of TCM in the area and from my limited experience for the reason mentioned above they all offer HR and B2B.

Offline vish

Nuad Thai totally legit but excellent.

There are lots of TCM in the area and from my limited experience for the reason mentioned above they all offer HR and B2B.

Does anyone have any further feedback to suggest that Sansara or Nuad Thai offer any extra?

Offline Daaz324

Offline billyrider

Does anyone have any further feedback to suggest that Sansara or Nuad Thai offer any extra?

Vish - My experience of these 2 places is totally legit but excellent for massage.

Offline vish

Vish - My experience of these 2 places is totally legit but excellent for massage.

Thanks Mate. 

Offline Daaz324

Been anywhere else recently vish?

Offline Daaz324

Or billy? :) I wanna try a new massage place

Offline vish

Been anywhere else recently vish?
i have been trying to contact Flori in Watford but she seems to have disappeared/busy. Had tried Bamboo Massage last month, it is not bad, depends on who is working. There are a couple of attractive girls there. And considering Bspa in Watford, but not sure if they provide any extras?

Offline Daaz324

How much was bamboo. I might check it out. Avoid red peony Northwood Hills and the one on eustone avenue in Watford. Bad experiences! Massages were awful!!!

Offline vish

How much was bamboo. I might check it out. Avoid red peony Northwood Hills and the one on eustone avenue in Watford. Bad experiences! Massages were awful!!!

Bamboo was £40 for 60 mins massage, and additional 20 for HJ and touching her. I think another £ 20 or something for B2B.
Yes, read aweful reviews of Red Peony and Euston Avenue. Any other pointers?

Offline Daaz324

Was she good looking and how much touching was allowed? Sawsadee is good if pim or Amy. Erm I don't have any other pointers at the moment. Would like to try sansara!

Offline vish

Was she good looking and how much touching was allowed? Sawsadee is good if pim or Amy. Erm I don't have any other pointers at the moment. Would like to try sansara!

She was average-good looking, subjective ! I touched bums and boobs lol.

Offline billyrider

Or billy? :) I wanna try a new massage place

Nothing new to report been on the go slow of late...

Offline goodmans

does any 1 any know any up date if there is extras  at sansara please

Offline Daaz324

Dee's in Rayners Lane is on my list

Offline billyrider

Give it a go and see if things have changed. Personally I doubt it but the massage was ace!!!

Offline Wheelz77

Its totally legit, I go there regularly and have never been offered extra's. Its a great massage though, I've seen several different girls and never been disappointed.

Offline vish

Dee's in Rayners Lane is on my list

Can you share a link to her profile please?

JayTheDriver

Seems legit competition for had Thai Ruislip... went to arrange an appointment and was put off as it just felt like a waste of time for anything other than a massage.
I used herbal bliss South Ruislip as I had been there before..... mixed Opinions in there , 3 different girls , 1 of 3 massages In there that was ok , other two were awful.
1 v attractive, 1 avg, 1 ugly all offered HE for 20 , 40 for hour  massage

Rj92

Hi,

Is there any update to this post in regards to Sansara? Also, any new places that people have come across that gives a good massage + HR?

Thanks!

Offline NuruGuru

I go to Nuad Thai often and they're totally legit. I did try once to see if I could get extras when going for a massage. When lady was out of the room, I stripped bollock naked and covered myself with the towel and lay down. When she came in and started the massage, she realised I wasn't wearing any underwear so she went and got one of those disposable nappy pants for me to wear throughout the massage. It was at that point I knew extras were never going to be a thing here.

However, it's not stopped me going back as I love the massages from Nuad and will continue to keep going there when I need an actual massage.