Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - BlackLabel - Bayswater Incall  (Read 1181 times)

Offline ddhiren

Finally have some time to clear my review backlog starting with Emma, from a few weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Organised via text with BlackLabel with minimal fuss, settled on Emma due to the good reviews on the forum and had some spare cash to justify an expensive punt.

Fee & Duration: £600 for 1 hr

Services: OWO, CIM, Titwank, Sex

Location: Decent flat near bayswater station, she said its her friends place that she operates out of whenever she meets clients, decent size room and good showering facilities.

The girl: FAF Published model who's appeared in tons of music videos and other shoots. Phenomenal natural rack on her I still cant believe how they hang on her chest as they looked fake but apparently are not, as well a nice and tight bum, not a bubble but great definition and very fuckable. She said shes a mix of Thai and South american and has been in London her whole life which you can tell from the strong london accent.

The meet: Emma was running slightly late but wasn't an issue as I need to pull out the cash, met her at the door where she met me in a robe and the black 2 piece lingerie on the website. It was a very nice and expensive set and amply showed off her fantastic tits. Small chitchat and money handed over and I went to shower while she set the mood. A bit more small talk where we both clicked and she got down to sucking my cock. Her OWO was good with attention paid to my balls as well with great eye contact. I enjoyed this for a while and then she took the two piece off so I could start playing with those tits. After I got my mouthful it was on with a titwank. By this point my cock was bulging so i was ready to fuck.

Started off in cowgirl to see those tits bounce up and down, then moved on to doggy to appreciate the ass. She can take a real good pounding and makes all the right noises and moans. Finally into mish where i was starting to cum. At this point she goes i love the taste of cum in my mouth and who am i to not oblige. Off with the dom and she sucked me off until i'd unloaded into her mouth. Fake or not she genuinely seemed to enjoy and she continued to suck my dick dry.

After this we had a bit more chit chat, and cleaned up. She mentioned that next time there would be A-Levels on offer if i wanted and that shes upfor fulfilling all sorts of wild fantasies.

Conclusion: A great punt with a great SP who had a great attitude and a body to match I'd definitely recommend her for a one off punt. Personally wouldn't return but only cos theres so much more out there to shag and as fit as she is she's not my normal type.

Pics of her can be found in this review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329260.0

Offline Sh5278

Interesting that she offered A level for future booking. Any DFK on offer?

Offline ddhiren

Yeah there was DFK, this was constant throughout the punt. She did not hold back.