Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena Brazilian _ Earls Court - TOFTT  (Read 2550 times)

Offline dupor

Very near Albert Hall, 3 min walk from there
Paid 200 owo plus filming, 30 min
She is just really beautiful girl, body and face ! Basically you rather just look at her:)))
Service is good, beautiful lips ,good blowjob ,she is not seasoned professional but does do her best to satisfy
Look wise doesn't get much better for me!
Boob's are fake but well done

Search in earls court area

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Offline deg_dilemma

How much extra for Filming?

Does she allow unrestricted filming, i.e. face and no limits on time etc?

Offline dupor

Sorry but can't do kommons links, just search for her photo in earls court area

Offline dupor

How much extra for Filming?

Does she allow unrestricted filming, i.e. face and no limits on time etc?
I agreed do extra 50 for filming 3 min, I think you can negotiate, comms are done by her secretary I think

Offline The_Don

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criterion is that she has accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exceptions are sex parties, duos, etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).
There are no abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 08:38:11 pm by The_Don »

Online tantraman

With Kommons, it's best to snap a screenshot of the menu page per area (SW5, in this case), which then includes the mobile ...

... it's interesting that 'Helena' has two Kommons profiles, both with differnet mobiles; one in which she calls herself RAFA LOVATELLI and is 21, the other in which she is SABRINA BLOND and 23 :unknown: ... is she thus truly the girl in the photos, OP?

« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 08:41:07 pm by tantraman »

Offline dupor

With Kommons, it's best to snap a screenshot of the menu page per area (SW5, in this case), which then includes the mobile ...

... it's interesting that 'Helena' has two Kommons profiles, both with differnet mobiles; one in which she calls herself RAFA LOVATELLI and is 21, the other in which she is SABRINA BLOND and 23 :unknown: ... is she thus truly the girl in the photos, OP?

She looks much better in person!
She has one flatmate, very cute but not same quality

Offline Punting2022

Some talent on kommans atm.
Braziallians too really are hot now. So many attractive around.

Offline JimmyWong

I never even bother looking at Kommons, all the profiles scream bait and switch to me. Glad you had success with it! Making me want to give the site a go now 🤔

Offline tergil

Always do a reverse image search when looking at Kommons adverts.
There are so many fake ones!!

Offline dupor

Indeed majority are fake but I always ask for a video or video call

Offline Lorachoop

Looks good but there are 2 adverts on kommons for same girl but with different numbers. Which one did you contact? I guess one of them is fake.

Offline DoorDash

I agree kommons definitely got some serious talent but move carefully because there is no way this add of Jully is real , according to her instagram today she is in Brazil.

Offline dupor

Offline Lorachoop

Number above was the one

Both numbers belong to her. Saw her already. Will post a review soon

Offline Punting2022

Would you say profiles with verified are legit. Adultwork is useless now. No talent. Half overpriced

Offline dupor

I would always ask for video or photo verification