Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: street girls  (Read 2747 times)

Offline horny_mark999

if anyone knows any street girls please inbox me

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
In your last post you were looking for a 3 some with a street girl, are you targeting the more vulnerable in this industry.   :thumbsdown:

Offline als468

126 posts and 1 very minimal review. Enough said!

Offline jammy273

I mean if I was a cop trying to get leads of UKP I'd probably have 999 in my name and post about trying to find street girls... Just saying  :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

126 posts and 1 very minimal review. Enough said!

Yet his posts imply he’s punted plenty, so one review in six years of membership is poor. I don’t expect he’ll find the assistance he’s looking for in here, this is a two-way street....

Offline Mansell

I mean if I was a cop trying to get leads of UKP I'd probably have 999 in my name and post about trying to find street girls... Just saying  :hi:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline datwabbit

What if he was a Plain Clothes policeman and not a uniform? I don't think he'd have 999 then.

Offline Mansell

What if he was a Plain Clothes policeman and not a uniform? I don't think he'd have 999 then.
You might be over thinking this one  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline catweazle

In the same humourous vein, try Googling the street address for South Yorkshire Police Operations Complex.

Offline Sar-Major

In the same humourous vein, try Googling the street address for South Yorkshire Police Operations Complex.

:thumbsup:     :lol:    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

Brilliant!