Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christy225 in Oxford  (Read 1367 times)

Yorkie63

Excellent communications. Easy to find in the Headington area near the Shark! A little older than the AW photos but still an attractive lady. She quickly realised that I was nervous and so we just talked for a while until I was ready for business. Excellent OWO followed by sex. Plain vanilla experience which I like and great to chat to and so I will be going back for more.

Offline Cunning Punt

Excellent communications. Easy to find in the Headington area near the Shark! A little older than the AW photos but still an attractive lady. She quickly realised that I was nervous and so we just talked for a while until I was ready for business. Excellent OWO followed by sex. Plain vanilla experience which I like and great to chat to and so I will be going back for more.

Thanks for the review as there have not been many reports of her and the greater detail about her location is appreciated.  :hi:

However, a bit more detail would be helpful: Any French Kissing or RO, or didn't you go for these? How long did you stay?

Thanks.

Also, please include a link, though I see it's been done for you.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 10:17:29 pm by Cunning Punt »

Yorkie63

CP, the detail you required: French kissing yes, enjoyed Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl. Recommend you read Murray Mint’s 2016 review and in combination you have a good picture. Also discrete and safe location - your car will still be intact when you return and it’s an area where personal safety is good. Same can’t be said for some areas of Oxford. Time booked 30’ but it was around 40’ when I left.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks. She bailed on me at fairly late notice about a year ago but am tempted to give her another go.

However, her advertised hours are 10-6 and only seems to occasionally work at the weekend.