Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Snow_Whitest Fareham outcalls - any info?  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Zimbaman

Anyone seen this lady at all?  Fairly new profile, no feedback, outcalls only, very little info, small likes list, but essentials there. Strangely tempting cleavage though. Might TOFTT if no one has any experience?

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 09:45:41 pm by Zimbaman »

Offline nigel4498

"I used to be Snow White but I drifted"
Careful there Zimba, drifting snow can be dangerous. :lol:

Offline Zimbaman

"I used to be Snow White but I drifted"
Careful there Zimba, drifting snow can be dangerous. :lol:

I know... worst line ever  :lol: and I really have had enough snow. Still tempted though.

Offline DrConners

Hmmm, reasonable rates for an outcall, if your meeting her at yours that is, add the cost of a hotel for the afternoon/evening & she would have to be pretty f'ing special IMO.

I'm not convinced about those crap blurry soft focus pictures of just her covered tits - I mean hardly encouraging are they Zimba ?

I'm thinking that you haven't had a shag for a while & are thinking with your equipment mate  ;) Lets base an opinion on the facts, she's British so that's a positive, her rates are reasonable - that can be a positive and a negative - Her pictures are rubbish, that's a negative. "What is your favourite film? - Clerks" I love that movie  :thumbsup: - "What is your favourite TV programme? Big Brother"  :dash: fucking imbecile  :thumbsdown:

Oh - that doesn't help - the WG equation has balanced itself out  :sarcastic:

Here's what I'd do - split the odds & ask her for 45 minutes for £100 ?

Offline contentguy

One feedback from a punter who only has one feedback and that's from her.
That would put me off.

Guy

Offline Zimbaman

All good comments. Although I hadn’t noticed the big brother admission. Anyone that likes big brother I am unlikely to get along with. Unless they are really hot that is. Then I don’t care what she likes.

1 feedback in two weeks isn’t that unusual TBH. Not that I’d pay any attention to AW feedback anyway.

So the sensible advise is avoid. I’m really not feeling that sensible  :dash:

I know... I will have only myself to blame  :lol:

Health and Fitness

She may be new but that's a very limited profile, think she needs to be putting a lot more time and effort into improving her AW profile because I'm not impressed. No wonder her prices are low.

Out calls (and only too) are a big no for me too so I wouldn't even consider her on that basis.

Zimbaman I really hope you don't TOFTT that.

Offline albedo39

Another one from the dream-factory :blush:

Offline Zimbaman

Offline contentguy

1 feedback in two weeks isn’t that unusual TBH. Not that I’d pay any attention to AW feedback anyway.

So the sensible advise is avoid. I’m really not feeling that sensible  :dash:

I know... I will have only myself to blame  :lol:

Agree about the one feedback, but her single one looks like bollocks because the reviewer has only reviewed her.  You’re thinking with your little head rather than your big one.

Hope you have a great time.

Guy

Offline Zimbaman

Update. I think it’s fair to say one to avoid. Grey hair, older than advertised. Unless you are into pensioners. Not my cup of tea though  :hi:

Offline DrConners

Update. I think it’s fair to say one to avoid. Grey hair, older than advertised. Unless you are into pensioners. Not my cup of tea though  :hi:

Thanks for the update Zimba, better luck on your next endeavour mate  :hi:

Offline albedo39

Another one from the dream-factory :blush:

I was referring to the possibility that she was actually worthwhile and lived up to her scant profile. For someone that says she is post-graduate educated I'd expect a little more text description. Having said that it's fairly new profile so I would usually wait to see how it fleshes out, so to speak.  :cool:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 07:56:38 pm by albedo39 »

Offline DrConners

I was referring to the possibility that she was actually worthwhile and lived up to her scant profile. For someone that says she is post-graduate educated I'd expect a little more text description. Having said that it's fairly new profile so I would usually wait to see how it fleshes out, so to speak.  :cool:

You don't need to wait & see if the profile 'fleshes out' - irrelevant IMO - Zimbaman has already provided an update :

I case you missed it  :unknown:   :hi:

Offline albedo39

I should've gone to Specsavers!  :cool:

Offline DrConners

And it doesn't look good !!! - Thanks for the update regardless  :hi:

Offline Zimbaman

And it doesn't look good !!! - Thanks for the update regardless  :hi:

Agreed. It looks poor. No idea what I was thinking  :lol:

Offline DrConners

Agreed. It looks poor. No idea what I was thinking  :lol:

You were thinking - Just not with your big brain  :D

Offline BDiONU

Sorry for the sloooow reply but I've seen this lady a couple of times.  First time she had died blonde grey hair, second time it was pink.  What is it with dying hair?   Place is not in Fareham but near Boarhunt, private parking so no issues there.
Answered the door hidden behind it, nice underwear on with heels, exactly like the pics.   Welcome hug with some FK and later DFK, second time she was down on her knees, pulled my jeans down a started sucking me off.  Eventually off to bed and plenty of enthusiastic action in the usual positions :-)  Word of warning, while in doggie I wet my thumb, rubbed it around her mud button and tried to slip it in, she jumped so far my dick came out!
Can review if anyone needs more info than this......

Offline ceridan99

Profile seems dead on AW now

Offline Derrick101

Try the new profile that Zimbaman posted up there a bit ^^

Offline Stringerass

Having just looked at her profile I'd suggest she's reading this thread.

I review would be helpful Bdi

Offline BDiONU

OK let me write one up when I get my mojo together :-)

Offline Derrick101

Agreed, She seems to have answered all the questions raised !

Offline Zimbaman

Agreed, She seems to have answered all the questions raised !

It’s true. But in all honesty, how can you try and justify liking big brother? 1984... yes. But big brother? Ffs. Will be interested in the review, although I’ve seen enough to not be interested in meeting  :hi:

Offline DrConners

It’s true. But in all honesty, how can you try and justify liking big brother? 1984... yes. But big brother? Ffs. Will be interested in the review, although I’ve seen enough to not be interested in meeting  :hi:

Obviously taken umbrage at my observations  :sarcastic: Have to agree with you Zimba, I've pretty much read all of George Orwells novels & books. I think he might be a little offended using his work to justify the artistic licence of a TV show like "Big Brother" FFS  :dash:

Another example of some lurker dobbing into a WG, won't be long before she's here waving her Bingo cards around  :D

Offline BDiONU

Review is now up.   Maybe people watch mindless programmes so they can switch their minds off and not think :-)   I don't watch the idiot lantern myself so not really in a position to comment  :drinks: