Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's Your Go-To Punting Playlist?  (Read 703 times)

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Hey everyone,

I’m curious to explore how music—or the absence of it—plays a role in setting the mood during punting. Do you have a go-to playlist, or do you prefer the sounds of silence? Whether it's a specific song, a type of music, or just the quiet of your surroundings, what helps you create the right atmosphere?

Online Thephoenix

1812 overture always works for me, especially if I can time our joint orgasms to coincide with the bells and canons.

Not easy to achieve when you're on the front row of the stalls right in front of the cello section.

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only    Delia Derbyshire (the Dr Who theme girl) having an orgasm

External Link/Members Only  Danielle Dax (of the Lemon Kittens) having an orgasm

External Link/Members Only   LTIA part 2.............if you've ever seen Emmanuelle you'll realise where the music was pinched from

Offline ShadowProclamation

I've experienced a few SPs play music during a punt. To be honest, I would prefer silence (and listen to other noise). However, it tends to get blocked out, as other sensations take over.

Offline bops909

External Link/Members Only    Delia Derbyshire (the Dr Who theme girl) having an orgasm  **Starts at about 1:50  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only  Danielle Dax (of the Lemon Kittens) having an orgasm **Starts at about 1:30  :rolleyes:

:hi:

Isn't there a Guns and Roses track with something similar ?

External Link/Members Only

from 2:35  :rolleyes:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I know some girls use set ones for 30 min or 1 hour bookings etc as that helps them keep it to time, they will know how far they are into the booking by the track that's playing etc.

I think the same tunes every booking would drive me insane, (mmmmm hang on..... too late  :D )  personally I have an 80s station that plays easy stuff on in the background very low, but tbh most of the time once the booking starts I don't even notice the music playing

Online Jonestown

No need for a full CD or LP for me, a 45 rpm single should be enough to cover most eventualities

Offline mr.bluesky

My Dingaling by Chuck Berry or Sex on fire by Kings of Leon  :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 09:23:37 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline northface

The blonde girl in a black dress and Doc Martins gets me going every time.

Offline puntingking

you cant beat just massage style of music or peaceful piano music playing on youtube.

It needs to be chill and relaxing to listen to and no metal or rock.  ;)

Online Jonestown

There was a time when the go to music for a BDSM session was either MCMXC a.D., or The Cross of Changes, the first and second albums by Enigma.

Online scutty brown

this is for when you're driving to Blackpool for a punt

Offline hornypunter

this is for when you're driving to Blackpool for a punt

I never forget watching a stripper on the pole with Sonique and it feels so good playing. Excellent. Best days of my life. Friday afternoon strippers then across the road and a shag for £20.