Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Value Ever Punt  (Read 2837 times)

Hairybum

Afternoon Gents,

My first contribution here so go easy on me,

I was just wondering what everyone else's experiences are when it comes to value... I don't necessarily mean your best ever punt, just pound for pound best value. I'm a bit of cheap skate..lol

Until this week there was a girl in Wolverhampton who I visited, her AW profile is gone so I assume she's on a break. She was £20 for 15 mins... she told me it was Sex or Oral, but gave me both anyway. Well presented, tidy house, gorgeous body, nice girl!!! all in all a really good time. I hope she come back...

Then I met this little gem this week (twice..lol)

External Link/Members Only

She says what she does on the tin... a really nice girl, gorgeous looking pussy!!!!  an all in all really nice GFE.

So back to the original question... what's you best value for money punt?

H

Offline StevenS

Without doubt it was a stripper in Browns about 10 years ago, who gave me a little business card. I phoned her a week or so later - the name on the card was somebody Sinn. Anyway, went to her place in south London. She'd moved from Browns to the white horse by the time I saw her, but still stripping.

Turns out that this was Amica Bentley aka kinkydirtybitch. Price paid........£100 for 90 minutes.

Offline Bangers and Gash

... what's your best value for money punt?

I refuse to tell, especially since there are punters who go around telling pro$$ies to raise their rates!  :dash:

Offline GreyDave

I refuse to tell, especially since there are punters who go around telling pro$$ies to raise their rates!  :dash:

Taxi!   :lol: :lol: :lol:    Best ever value punt was when I started and was in my late teens an old ( but now I think about it younger than me now 40ish :D :D)
Just around the corner from the Raymond Revue Theater  :rolleyes: up a stair case .
A Giant Titted Maltese lady who made/let me pop twice for the huge sum then of £15 later that day I think she met a well know cabbie... :cool: that's another story :( :(

Andy61

It still only £20 for massage, bj and sex at Fantasia in Sheffield

And every now and again you get a girl there who does OWO and lets you lick her too for that.

Quality can vary tho!!!

Offline momochan

If there ever was a reason to move to sheffiled  :yahoo:

Leicpokerboy

Lol. Brilliant. 

Offline PussyLover789

Jheeeez, shes got some bloody big nipples!!  ;) :P :D :wacko:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Almost convinced but...Sheffield...hmm  :crazy:

Hairybum

Oops, did you hear me

Hairybum

Jheeeez, shes got some bloody big nipples!!  ;) :P :D :wacko:

Slightly tweaked for the photo mate... although they are quite nice nibbleable

vw

Oops, did you hear me

Wasn't you it was other punters who said the dastardly thing !

Offline joe diddley

Hard to beat Soho's walkups for sheer cheapness. For £20 + £2 (maid's tip) you can get a 10 minute fuck or 10 minutes of covered oral. £30 plus same tip will get you both. Though some girls offer a pretty lame service in the walkups, others will give you a pretty good and even occasionally great time for your £22. See the Soho walkup thread in the London section.

Offline Walsalllad15

Went to see a local girl in Wolverhampton.  Here fees where normally 50 for 30 minutes. I arrived there but she was running late from a previous punter,  so I had to wait 25 mins,  then another 10 while she cleaned up.  She was very sorry for the delay as the previous guy had messed her about.  As way of apology she saw me for £25.  Cleaning up after she rang for a taxi as I was her last appointment of the day,  she gave her address and it was where I drove past to go home.  I offered her a lift which she gratefuly except.  Dropped her off and she invited me in for a cuppa,   one thing led to another and I ended up getting another bj for been so kind

Offline Sammee69

Went to see a local girl in Wolverhampton.  Here fees where normally 50 for 30 minutes. I arrived there but she was running late from a previous punter,  so I had to wait 25 mins,  then another 10 while she cleaned up.  She was very sorry for the delay as the previous guy had messed her about.  As way of apology she saw me for £25.  Cleaning up after she rang for a taxi as I was her last appointment of the day,  she gave her address and it was where I drove past to go home.  I offered her a lift which she gratefuly except.  Dropped her off and she invited me in for a cuppa,   one thing led to another and I ended up getting another bj for been so kind

If Carling did punts!  :yahoo: