Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violettina - Leytonstone  (Read 1413 times)

8 review(s) for Violettina (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Little94

First time punting experience/review. (inspired by Jimsteve https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=220745.0)

I saw Violettina just an hour ago at Leytonstone, very pleased with the experience so decided to write the review asap.

Comms - Called her on her mobile, Voicemail said she was busy and to leave a text, few minutes later she got back to me and I asked her for the next available booking time and she stated 2pm and I booked it there and then, £100/ph (I was in there for 50mins).

Location - Just off of High rd Leytonstone, Just make sure you get the flat/court name as well when getting the address. The location is discrete and the house/bathroom was clean. 

Girl - Looked like the girl in the picture appeared to be in the mid twenties, nice ass. She looked and smelt very clean and also friendly/polite.

Met with Violettina in a flat, she answered the door in tight orange dress and she smiled at me at that point I knew I was going to have a good time. She took me to the bedroom which is fairly small and has no windows, dealt with the paperwork and then she gently hugged me and gave a FK with her soft lips and soon it became a DFK whilst I was groping her tight ass. She then took my clothes off and started to kiss me all over my body and licked my nipples whilst her hand was gently stroking and playing with my dick, might be worth noting I was rock hard the moment she took my clothes off.

She then pushed me on to the bed and continued the FK and slowly transitioned down kissing my neck, nipple, stomach then she popped a condom in her mouth and then grabbed my dick and gave blowjob(with protection) which slowly became DT, as my member was rock hard she then got me to climb further into the bed and got on top off me and rode me CG whilst I was fondling her tits , it was then followed by Mish, doggy with open legs and closed, I was surprised as I didn't think I would last this long. She then gave me another blowjob/boobjob and then stood up leaning against the wall, inviting me in, I then pounced on her whilst she was stood up and then asked her to get back on to the bed for a doggy, and that's where I finally ran out of steam and finished inside with condom.

After that I was too tired to do anything else, laid on the bed talking to Violettina, worth nothing she was very friendly. After a while as I was done I wanted to go home, she offered me shower but I declined as it wasn't too far of a drive to my house however I did wash my hands in the bathroom. 

Pros-
Got all the service that was offered.
Ass.
Girl was friendly and passionate.

Cons- None.

Will I go back again?, Defo but sadly shes on tour and wont be staying around for long.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 04:08:04 pm by Little94 »

Offline Sheraton

How would you describe her figure ?  I know she has large breasts but the rest of her body -- is it slim, curvy, flabby etc ?

Offline Little94

How would you describe her figure ?  I know she has large breasts but the rest of her body -- is it slim, curvy, flabby etc ?

I would say shes medium build, so more towards curvy than slim but shes defo not flabby/fat*. Her ass also had just the right amount of meat firm and nice (not a bubble butt), as an ass man I was more focused on that than rest of the body.