Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Three quick reviews : jessica_blairxx, Baby Bub, SexyMilfJane  (Read 981 times)

Offline ir34

A few pending reviews. Just posting the details and the AW number because for some reason I can't post links from phone and can't access from website because apparently my service provider has been blocked by UKP.

1. Jessica Blair - Nottingham (5070700)

Polish girl, speaks English very well, heavier than the pics but friendly. Excellent comfy flat, easy to find and massive mirror in the bed room. Allows rough throat fuck and photos. Overall positive. Might visit again.

2. Baby Bub - Nottingham (4678197)

Hard to get hold off. Tiny woman but older than displayed age. Excellent location, parking and safe flat. Extreme submissive. Allows pics, anal, rimming and throat fuck.

3. SwxyMilfJane - Chesterfield, but outcall to my place. (4073901)

I got lucky with this one. Usually only a cam girl but I persuaded to come to my place. Very good looking and massive tits. Extremely submissive. Anything goes. Allows pics. Will absolutely book again. 

Offline johnny34

You need to do separate reviews for each girl, multiple reviews on one positive are not allowed  :thumbsup:

Online Moby Dick

Not a good idea to put all on the same review.

Plus against UKP Rules:
Only one review thread per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a same punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions.

Offline ir34

I know the rules. I am not being able to post from my laptop. And using phone is difficult. If admin separates these I'm fine with it.

That being said, long termers would remember multiple reviews. For example Raddy reviewed how many girls in one thread?

Offline j122

1. Jessica Blair - Nottingham (5070700)
External Link/Members Only

2. Baby Bub - Nottingham (4678197)

3. SwxyMilfJane - Chesterfield, but outcall to my place. (4073901)

Offline scutty brown

I know the rules. I am not being able to post from my laptop. And using phone is difficult. If admin separates these I'm fine with it.

That being said, long termers would remember multiple reviews. For example Raddy reviewed how many girls in one thread?

So you expect someone else to post reviews for you?

As for what happened in the past, that was then, this is now, different rules

Offline Newtothisstuff

I read the OP's first post as meaning that he was going to write full reviews.... but this was just a heads up until he got the time.

I can see why someone would do that, but I don't actually think it helps. It just risks turning this section into a secondary review page. In hindsight he'll probably agree that he should have waited until he had access to his laptop. I'm not sure what difference that makes though. I always use an old smartphone to post and write reviews on here as I have a few old ones lying about. No SIM, and factory reset to wipe all the data off. This handset only gets used for AW, UKP and UKE. Phone calls go from an even older 'dumb' phone with a PAYG SIM.

Offline MajorPayne

I understood that what he wrote was not being expanded.