Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXPippinxx  (Read 492 times)

Offline Martinx

Has anyone seen this lady who advertises on AW. She has no reviews on the AW site.

External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

While she’s not really my type, I like the apparent honesty of her AW profile and photos. I suspect she has a good attitude and might just deliver a good service.

Offline Bangers and Gash

7 years and not a single review? Even I could do better than that.  :D

Offline HailWood

7 years and not a single review? Even I could do better than that.  :D
LOL - I suspect you could  :lol:
I didn’t even look at the join date so well spotted Bangers. Very strange!!!

Offline Martinx

While she’s not really my type, I like the apparent honesty of her AW profile and photos. I suspect she has a good attitude and might just deliver a good service.
I did have an email conversation with her a while ago and she seemed very genuine, but the lack of reviews is odd!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Has anyone seen this lady who advertises on AW. She has no reviews on the AW site.

External Link/Members Only

Her profile is showing as Erotic Contect Provider only, so not everyone can pick up her profile from a normal search.

I suspect you have her in your HL, cos you have previously enquired about her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204873.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She tends to come and go here. Certainly not popped up in any area searches for quite a while. She was in my hot list for a while until I had emailed her a few times without reply. Not even read. I think if she hasn't moved she is somewhere between Chesterfield and Matlock.

From above discussion about her.

Offline Martinx

Her profile is showing as Erotic Contect Provider only, so not everyone can pick up her profile from a normal search.

I suspect you have her in your HL, cos you have previously enquired about her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204873.0

Hi - I'd completely forgotten I'd asked about her before!

Xanderloo

I'm pretty sure she is out Rowsley way going back a few years but obviously could have moved since then, seems a well grounded girl that just after fun!