Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Sexy Karly Nottingham  (Read 1035 times)

sirbonkalot

What a disappointment!!!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I took a last minute chance on aChristmas special with this girl and should know better, the location was ok and seemed safe if a bit overlooked, the house is a mess as it is being renovated.
She doesn't say her size on her profile but I was shocked when I saw her in the flesh but thought ok I am Here now so will make the most of it, Her profile states Oral and doesn't state with or without but without was not an option, oral and as very light and not deep, very short as well and not much technique,  then I went down on her with two fingers inside and gave her a hard fingering as I licked her button until she came, after a few mins rest I climbed on in mish and bounced about a bit until she came again then I followed suit just wanting to be out of there,  I dressed and left, no shower offered, she hadn't had one either which she states on priofile she does, no towels in the bathroom.
In all I wished I had had a wank and saved the time effort and money
Not recommended

Offline ghostpunter1

Sorry to hear about this one bud! Have been considering her, but after reading your review may reconsider.

How big would you say she was?

sirbonkalot

Sorry to hear about this one bud! Have been considering her, but after reading your review may reconsider.

How big would you say she was?
I would say 18-20
No FK though she says so on her profile
Not worth the effort or price in my opinion

Offline GlennLambert

Saw her the other day, definitely a bigger lady (I was expecting a curvy girl so not too disappointed there). Would give it an overall neutral as she didnt put any effort in