Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First September Punt!  (Read 3869 times)

GolfNut

Blimey where to start?

I've not seen Alex (yet) so have no vested interest either way before Cueball comes charging in his inimitable style which no doubt he will do  :sarcastic:

Comms continues to be be a problematic area for us punters, and accounts for a good share of moans, groans and general complaints and a reasonable percentage of negative reviews.

So why oh why do the majority of girls fail to realise how something so simple can cause so much fuss, annoyance and anger is beyond me? A sign of the times methinks.

So here's my take. On the face of it I think she has to take responsibility for the aborted punt and therefore potentially deserves a negative.

On the other hand you need to ask if there may be another possible explanation, and perhaps helping to understand more clearly where the comms fell down might help you make your decision

The only piece of your story I can't quite get my head around is this bit and my opinion hinges on your clarification thereof.

"When I switch my phone back on later I have text messages telling me she was ready at 2.25 and tried to call me - I find that puzzling as I was in a great signal area with my phone on and in my hand."

This implies your phone was switched off at some point after 2.40. Considering that a great signal area doesn't guarantee that the network will work without fail. It might have been busy or otherwise engaged. The other possibility is that it was her signal that was the problem not yours.

10 minutes is a reasonable time to wait, but if you switched off your phone then you've effectively walked away from the punt without giving her a chance to contact you. If indeed she did text and call then my view is that perhaps she doesn't deserve a negative after all.

What was the timestamp on the text message RK and does that in any way corroborate her story?

Obviously these are my views and it's your call at the end of the day.

Am curious what others think.

GN  :hi:

Online threechilliman

OK I am back - sorry for the delay, my OH had me running around all weekend and every time I opened UKP there was another job to do!!!  If only she was as energetic and demanding in the bedroom  :dash: :dash:

Actually she was about a year ago - but that was energetically wanting it redecorated and new furniture built.  :(

Anyway the girl I had picked for my reliable Sept punt was Alex Stone who has been on my HL for ages and I had her marked down as sure fire quality, which she probably is if you actually meet her.

Anyway I called her on the Friday to book for Wednesday, very unusual for me to book that far in advance but I wanted to be sure.  Nice chat, she sounds great, and agreed I would call on the Wednesday morning to confirm.

I actually called on the Tuesday to confirm because I wanted the postcode to help plan the Wednesday.  Again nice chat, she remembered the earlier call and confirmed the booking.  Said she would text the postcode - which she did not but I was not bothered about that.

Wednesday morning arrived and I call to confirm, I was not sure whether my call on Tuesday meant I did not need to but I was not taking any chances and also I wanted the postcode.  Anyway her phone was off - no ability to leave a message, it just said unable to connect.  I sent a text as well as trying several times throughout the morning to call.

Booking was for 2 and by 1 I have sinking feeling that my recent history of being let down is going to continue.  I make a couple of calls for a plan B but neither girl can make it.  Despite having given up I call again at about 1.40 and she answers, sounds like she is driving.  Clearly she has forgotten about the booking at 2 and says can we push it back to 2.30.  I say OK and ask for the postcode, she apologises at this point for not sending it and says will text - which she does.

So at this stage I am putting my positive head back on, it was a blip, mark her down for organisation, but the punt will probably be fantastic.

Anyway I get to her area at 2.20 and I am on foot having parked some way away.  (Of course if I had had the postcode when I asked for it I could have planned things better.)  So I call her to say that I am here, I know I am early so shall I wait 10 minutes or is she ready now?  She says she will call me in a couple of minutes.

Time marches on and it gets to 2.35 - I am puzzled as she said a couple of minutes and I am also feeling that I am beginning to look alittle odd and getting attention from the locals.  It is a decent area but when standing/strolling around with a guilty conscience 15 minutes is a long time.

Over the next 5 minutes I call her twice and text but with no response.  I get to 2.40 and frankly I am fed up and mad.  I text saying that I have had enough and I am going.

When I switch my phone back on later I have text messages telling me she was ready at 2.25 and tried to call me - I find that puzzling as I was in a great signal area with my phone on and in my hand. 

However unlike another recent similar experience she was not stroppy so I said how about trying again Friday, to which she said OK but call her on the day to arrange it.  My plan at that stage was to see her on the Friday and hopefully write a positive review with this saga either as a separate neutral/negative or as a footnote to the positive.  However Friday she was not then working!!!

So where am I now?  Well pissed off that I am having a terrible run, although I saw Katy77 on Friday as a last minute plan B and had a good time.  The contrast was telling - quick phone call and 30 minutes later I am shagging her!!  That said a regular has just cancelled on me for this evening, although in that case I believe it might actually be genuine.

Should I post a negative?  I have not made up my mind to be honest.  I was probably a little quick of the mark after 10 minutes to walk away, but given my recent history plus the messing around from Alex to get to that point and the strange inconsistency of her saying a few minutes and then going silent I think it was understandable.   

Views appreciated if anybody has got to the end of the post - sorry it goes on!

A straight red for me. I had similar occur in the NW with a girl and I didn't hesitate.

tcm

vw

Blimey where to start?

I've not seen Alex (yet) so have no vested interest either way before Cueball comes charging in his inimitable style which no doubt he will do  :sarcastic:

Can you prove that golfie !    :lol: :lol:

That is what you asked that pudding basher earlier this year.

GolfNut

Can you prove that golfie !    :lol: :lol:

That is what you asked that pudding basher earlier this year.

:lol: :lol: :lol: pmsl vw

Unlike you I post reviews on girls I've seen  :sarcastic:

Plus he didn't recognise a picture of the girl he was supposed to have seen.

I was also vindicated by another punter who saw her id and verified her age as well.  :cool:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 01:34:30 pm by GolfNut »

vw

:lol: :lol: :lol: pmsl vw

Unlike you I post reviews on girls I've seen  :sarcastic:
Every last one is it Golfie !   :sarcastic:

vw

I was also vindicated by another punter who saw her id and verified her age as well.  :cool:

Who was this other punter ? he turned you into Jesus Christ the Resurrection from forum death.   :sarcastic:

GolfNut

vw

I've drawn the line at Mrs GN  :D

Well look what happened to the last EM punter to review his wife !   :scare: :scare: :scare:

GolfNut

Well look what happened to the last EM punter to review his wife !   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Exactamundo!  :scare:

Offline pedro2

:scare:

GolfNut

Who was this other punter ? he turned you into Jesus Christ the Resurrection from forum death.   :sarcastic:

But you already know this. You love to milk this one don't you vw  :dash:

I originally didn't ask to see her ID directly but we went on a dinner date a few months ago and went to the bar afterwards where we both got ID'd and she pulled out her Drivers licence (British). I asked to see the mug shot for a laugh and she showed me, from that I could see her DOB as well which is how I know her age.

Thats clear then, never had a prossie get asked for ID in a bar with me before !

Fair enough then, glad you had a good one !  Hope she stick her round like my reg does that is unless she is driving me home !

Offline RedKettle

The only piece of your story I can't quite get my head around is this bit and my opinion hinges on your clarification thereof.

"When I switch my phone back on later I have text messages telling me she was ready at 2.25 and tried to call me - I find that puzzling as I was in a great signal area with my phone on and in my hand."

This implies your phone was switched off at some point after 2.40. Considering that a great signal area doesn't guarantee that the network will work without fail. It might have been busy or otherwise engaged. The other possibility is that it was her signal that was the problem not yours.

GN  :hi:

Yes once it hit 2.40 I sent my I am off text and as I was walking away cleaned up my phone (security protocols being followed  ;)) and switched it off.  I accept it was quick - but I was pissed off and had tried to call with it just ringing and ringing.

GolfNut

Yes once it hit 2.40 I sent my I am off text and as I was walking away cleaned up my phone (security protocols being followed  ;)) and switched it off.  I accept it was quick - but I was pissed off and had tried to call with it just ringing and ringing.

Cool and fair enough. Pretty sure I'd have been just as pissed off.

So I guess it's your call on what happened in the 15 minute window where she supposedly tried to call and text you. If you believe her then maybe give it one more try. If not then post the neg.

I'd probably still want to give her a try personally either way, given how well her previous reviews read.

PhoenixRaynex

Oi what makes u think I wud put the kettle on 😂😂😂😂😂

Online Steely Dan

Oi what makes u think I wud put the kettle on 😂😂😂😂😂
Who are you and what does this mean?  if you are posting to drum up business dont reply please go to UKE.

GolfNut

Who are you and what does this mean?  if you are posting to drum up business dont reply please go to UKE.

She's replying to vw's earlier post I assume SD.

Phoenixraynex my ex regular who moved up your way ish.

She would put the kettle on.   :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10