Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Callie - Maxes Angels - Paddington  (Read 1430 times)

Offline a4s4f4

External Link/Members Only

Date: 19th April 22
Paddington
1hr/£200

Looks: 8/10...... but I think she has to be your type
Attitude:10/10..... nothing was a no
Performance: 10/10

In the last few years I had only used Maxes to see Diana as it seems to have lost its charm over the years

If Callie is ant example of the new lot then it just might have its spark back

Booking: easy enough, originally she wasn't available at the time I wanted but I was on the forum later and Callie informed me that she is now available at the time I requested so rang up and made the booking
Advantage of the members forum I guess

Small but more than enough

Girl: very girl next door look much more attractive than her photos.
If I saw her in a bar I would approach her with some cheesy line only for her to shoot me down 😆 🤣 😂
Slim Normal looking but attractive with it
Small natural tits..... Great ass

The Event: honestly 1 of the best experiences I have had, certainly with an SP but also 1 of the best experiences period so either

She's really good at 'the job, which is the most likely, but she is new to the industry so even more impressive

Or

We just clicked

Maybe a bit of both

She kept saying to me, tell me what you like tell me what you want me to do, my response...... I don't need to tell you anything just keep doing what your doing.
I also asked her this..... her response..... just shut up and keep going ...... OK if you say so 😃 😊

On  the whole very easy and everything seemed to flow naturally
Non stop DFK her OWO......  WOW..... see what I did there 😏. Fantastic she doesn't come up for air either.

We started with CG it didn't take her long to shiver and shake all over me we had to stop for about 10 minutes as she was too sensitive, she just layed on top of me  I won't repeat what she said but boyyyyy I was ready to go again immediately..

A few more positions I finished with CIMS every drop .... gone after that we just layed there for a bit nice chit chat, the DFK continued as well

She was seemingly close to Cumming again but she stopped me and said...... oh no no no, its your turn otherwise it just won't be fair

Return: not even a question